Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

uni-dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

no i proved my point that you are wring that it has no effefct ob what type job yiou get

your being very defensive and seemn that you dont evenknow the definition of pensive

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:50:36PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

thinking about a situation isnt a bad thing is it it seems u put no thought into yours u just reacted iut of fear..oh no i might nit geta job,,even though you run your own busines? seriusly/

who are u afraid will fire you

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

it has no affect in it anywhere and uf u think dreads make u look like a hobo why wiuld you wanbt dreads and thats incredibly disrespectful to every dreadhead and is elitist u call me elitist but then call every dr

dreashead a hobo who doesnt have uniform dreads? i dont think you desserve them you odviosky dont know whatthey mean or why you have them you justwantto look like the cool kids i guess but not cool enoughg to look real

it seems strange to me that youd call anyone an elitist while still thinking your so much better then us because u made your hair look more fake

it seems u admire aned want it enough ti fake it but not respect it enough tio have thereal thing?

your very inbsulting shallow anbd clueless

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

how many of us hobos are offended by this jerk?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

haha wow he left deleting all his stupidity ....so silly

--
Lauryn Dowding
@lauryn-dowding
10 years ago
48 posts

Oh gosh that took so much to stay quiet reading that, good on you SE for making very valid points. If he thinks like that then he doesn't deserve to be on this site or with this community.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

oh so u all were reading it and felt the same way you could chhime in anytime :)

the funniest part was he says it would affect getting a job but hes his own boss so whats he so worried about

pretty ignorant

--
Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

I'm so sorry that I posted that uni-dread post. I never meant for it to be so controversial. I never meant any disrespect to anyone. Please believe me I'm not like that. Please forgive me. I will be parsimonious with my verbiage in any future postings. whew!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

stub u did no wrong your post was great it was just that 1 guy causing chaos

--
Stubby
@stubby
10 years ago
36 posts

Thx S.E