Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Can Anyone Help a Pennsylvania Member?

christina bird
@c-bird
11 years ago
54 posts

oh im so sorry !! :( my love goes out to ur friend.. hope he finds some help.. peace <3

updated by @c-bird: 07/23/15 03:23:03PM
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Thanks Christina, he is all our friend, I have never met him but we help out each other here. Hopefully someone can assist him....Peace

christina bird said:

oh im so sorry !! :( my love goes out to ur friend.. hope he finds some help.. peace <3

Schnookieputz
@schnookieputz
11 years ago
3 posts

A friend of mine reattached his dreads by letting his new set settle in for a few months and then me and a friend sewed his old dreads onto the ends of the new ones.... it worked awesome, we had to reattach and do some weaves to a few but hecouldn'tbe happier with how they are now. He to felt an overwhelming sense of sadness and loss when they were gone... i feel for this guy, i really wish i lived closer to offer assistance!

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Who wants to take a road trip with a friend and help this member out?

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Road trip time to PA. Who want's to help the member who needs dread surgery. SE has known him many many years...Peace

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Anyone with experience using a crochet hook out there to reattach naturally grown dreads? An unfortunate circumstance happened to this member. This is an exception to not using crochet hooks. Thanks to all who read this....Peace

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

This friend of Soaring Eagle needs good vibes,,,,thank you for sending them his way.....Peace

Heidi said:

I live waaaaay across the country in Oregon, but I am thinking of your friend and sending good energy his way.

<3 and light

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Anyone with crochet hook experience, or have a friend that is? An acceptance to the rule is here!

MegN
@megn
11 years ago
19 posts

i live in KY or i would so try to help... i filled in a couple gaps on my new head with some dreads i made from some of my old hair i had cut off years ago (dont ask me why i had an old ponytail of mine cause i dont know...) but i crocheted them onto about 3'' of my hair and they are hanging on wonderfully, the roots are dreadding nicely,.... i would totally help if i could..... :(

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Is today the day you can open up you heart and find him help?

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form