Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! My beautiful dread babies went from vienna sausages to pencils!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

really? no physical evidence? how about the fact that 100% of the time  when i ask "were they crocheted in the past"  up to 3 years after being crocheted only 1 they say yes

now if you can clearly see the signs they were crocheted once..3 years after that is physical  evidence of how long it takes to recover. its as much physical evidence as if you asked someone missing an eye "did you lose an eye in the past" ..it is completely obvious

I will have to qualify that with "if done tight' very loose extremely minimal crocheting does not always leave signs for 3 years

in fact extremely minimal use might luck out with only a few thousand broken hairs and the only visible sign being  a drastic increase in frizz

oh

there is no point at which it is no longer damaged ..a severed arm is severed forever a broken hairs broken forever

the damage is 100% permenant and irreversible the recovery I speak of is 6 months (typically) before any dreading can even begin, and 3 years to lose the stiffness that makes them hang weird and look so unnatural (not only from an organic point of view, but simply in how they don't hang  and move the way natural hair would)

theres 2 ways to spot this 1 they curl inward around the face presumably  because of how they are held while crocheting or 2 they are bone straight  to the point that you never even see 2 dreads cross over eachother almost like you took a comb with teeth a dreads width apart and perfectly combed them every hour  to keep every 1 in its place. they don't move or hang naturally

that is the only recovery possible its cosmetic it allows the hair to dread fine without constant work..the damage is done and cannot be undone

heres physical proof take a single hair make a loop pinch the 2 loose ends use the hook to try to pull it from your grasp.. 9 times out of 10 it breaks

Panterra caraway on here has been a true expert in the hair care industry (who i turn to when  maintenance harms extreme and maybe beyond my ability to help) shes got 36 or more years experience in hair care..in the 70s they did tip frosting differently then they do now

a small tuft of hair would be pulled through small holes in a form with a crochet hook.. the reason it is no longer  done, the gentle process of pulling hairs through a open hole broke too many hairs

point 2 a hair is 0.01mm the hook 100 times thicker then a hair and in a dread theres no room for a single hair  to simply slide between any other hairs (or youd see light through them yes not even a proton can penetrate through without  a hair being in the way) the hairs cannot simply move out of the way

and who spends 20 grand on dreads  MOST PEOPLE WHO WANT MAINTAINED DREADS so you say 'theres a right way that's safe" AND YOU ALONE CAN DO IT? so you decide your more skilled then the so called pros who ARE WELL KNOWN TO DO EXTREME HARM?

people who go to salons because they think its safer then doing it themselves spend 20-40 grand before ending up bald.. the poor woman in that photo for instance must have spent 40 grand to get that severely screwed up

PHYSICS LESSON in order for a 1 mm hook to penetrate the dread 'carefully" without doing harm  well.. try putting a 1 mm hook through your brain a few thousand times every couple months without   fiber optics  and even tinier devices that can move nerves and  capillaries out of the way ..and be flexible enough to weave in and out of spaces to avoid damaging certain areas..now poking hairs breaks them that is established palm rolling does what? causes internal friction  rubbing broken hairs against broken hairs ..many people say when they squeeze crocheted reads theres almost a 'squeaky feeling" (how they described it) you can feel the broken hairs grinding against each other in dreads never crocheted you don't get that, only soft sponginess.  now THE FINAL PROOF OF THE DAMAGE YOUR DOING IS THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IT AGAIN EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE  if the hairs were pulled in why are they not staying in? you are just pulling in the hairs you broke the last time you did it..so a guy walks into a doctors office and says doctor eveeytime i push a needle through my arm it bleeds why am i losing so much blood when i push a needle through my arm everytime i get a scab?

THAT EXTRA FRIZZ YOU ARE TRYING TO CONTROL BY FORCE ALSO TAKES 3 YEARS TO RETURN TO NORMAL 

YOUR NOT BIASED? you come on here being extremely aggressive and insulting calling everyone with REAL DREADS ugly cunts? YOU ACT LIKR YOUR WAY IS THE ONLY WAY cause everyone who didn't get fake looking poser dreads  is an ugly cunt and disgusting? THIS IS REALLY YOUR DEFENCE?

THE ONLY REASON I AM LETTING YOU CONTINUE THIS IS SO YOUR FUTURE PATIENTS KNOW WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE 

ok now this point is sooo fucking funny you made it for me.. you a dread virgin with 3 years experience doing things wrongt are here to tell me ..someone who not only had dreads since you were fucking born but lost my virginity while you were wearing diapers (maybe you losing your virginity while wearing diapers might explain why your so hate filled)

for longer then you been alive i had dreads for longer then you been in school i have helped an estimated 17 million people recover from the things you are doing wrong 20 hours a day  i spend helping multiple people at a time ..i will be on the phone while typing and get 20 replies behind just when i stop to eat

its 6 fucking am and i'm already busy and helping people with dreads usually has me up till 5 every night.. AND 90% OF WHAT I NOW KNOW I LEARNED FROM SEEING PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO HORIBLE THINGS TO THEIR DREADS OVER AND OVER

however there is that 1 in 1000 rule ..the cognitive dissonance factor .. the factor that causes  some special angry delusional retards like you to claim gravity is a lie and  the earth is flat BECAUSE IT MAKES  YOU FEEL BETTER TO IGNORE REALITY AND BELIEVE IN IRRATIONAL DELUSIONS 

fourthly do you understand the word metaphor? a person being handed a phd without earning it is the same as someone buying dreads  without taking the time to earn them.. the result being a piece of shit  angry violent skinhead with dreads.. or the equivalent of a person with an iq of 7 who has a phd

you clearly are not intelligent enough to be a dr if such a simple metaphor hurts your head

where is your dedication your  years of earning your dreads or did you walk into a shop and just get handed them?

NO DREADLOCKS ARE THE NATURAL STATE OF HAIR WHAT HAIR IS MEANT TO BE IN THE ABSENCE OF FORCING IT TO BE A HAIRSTYLE.

DREADLOCKS ARE NOT A HAIRSTYLE THEY ARE A LIFESTYLE until you understand that ..even on a very mundane level then you will not understand dreads and therefore do not deserve to walk around imitating something you clearly do not understand nor do you have even the slightest bit of respect for. every last person with dreads is now looking at you  as a joke, and an insult  and i can guarantee that if even 1 of them suffers from your anger and personality disorders they for sure would shave your head if they ever saw you on the street..millions of people use this site so its a real good thing that your ashamed of your dreads enough to not have shown your face  (admin note: forceful cutting of dreads is assault by law, while I fully understand your overwhelming desire to shave this frauds head I cannot support any such actions)

GUESS AGAIN PSYCHO many of the members have met me ..my life is very public unfortunately.. i have WAY TOO MANY FRIENDS TO COUNT 

when you search dreadlocks in  most image searches my dreads come up more then once and often 1st

rainbow08wyoming101113.jpg this photo taken at 18 years is so well known around the world i was temporarily removed from a fb group cause "this is a fake account that photo is all over google" she assumed I wasn't me cause my dreads were too well known

its funny you  question if i even have dreads yet my dreads were the default profile picture which you must have known since you changed yours to 1 we havn't used in about 3 or 4 years

DSCN3418 1.JPG this is probably most recent photo 

they are about 26 years old there I would guess that's older then you? you sure act like a alcoholic asshole kid ..probly daddy is paying for your school where you say your going to be a dr to please daddy while just being a drunk fool and trying to look cool with imitation dreads huh/

DSCN1575.JPG Who knows if I even have dreads? everyone I ever met, everyone who knows me. Which I am 100000000000000000000000000000000% certain is thousands of times more people then you ever met.

I know a few politicians and CEO''s know I have dreads.. In a funny way the fact you don't know I have dreads  is profound proof of how little you know about dreads!

Again you missed a simple metaphor about cheating cutting corners not putting in the time needed to do things properly.

And you are damn right that is your last message. In fact if you weren't going to leave willingly I was going to remove ya.. Actually I am going to  so you cannot delete this. Your ignorance and disrespect is now part of your permanent record.

Bye Bye

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

Looking for info on Dr. Kyle Rod? Find the truth about Dr. Kyle Rod here.

Sorry this was taken over by Dr. Kyle Rod with his arrogance, disrespect and threats of violence.

Dr. Kyle Rod is an aggressive nasty person who acts like a bully. Beware of Dr. Kyle Rod!

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

Moppusan:

kylerod7: wow. you are excruciatingly ignorant. First, your hair NEEDS to be clean to have dreads, so your argument against the natural method is immediately invalid. You seem to be trolling at soaring-eagle's picture with his very long but beautiful dreads. He refers to the natural method as the preferred method since the more you get into forcing dreads a certain way (via a method or bad dreadlock products) the more problems you can have and might develop however long you have dreads. You are also incredibly arrogant (which lends itself perfectly to being a doctor!) and judgemental (again, good for doctors!) that you have no hope of ever seeing the forest for the trees. And you keep saying this is the worst dreadlock site ever. Why are you arguing then? Just leave so the rest of us can be free of your pathetic existence. Soaring-eagle's education on dreads is far superior to yours. You can't see past your own method because of your arrogance.  Second, you state you'd rather have nice looking dreads for 3-5 years than "frizzy hobo dreads." Fine, good for you. We are all different and have difference preferences. But having dreads for 3-5 years is nothing. You're just being trendy. If you really love dreads you would be in it for life. Good luck keeping patients if you ever become a doctor. Your level of vitriol does lend itself to becoming a doctor (I have had many encounters with doctors when I was married to my now ex-wife; plenty of them were as arrogant as you. There are rare ones that are actually nice) but it doesn't lend you to actually getting your license to practice medicine. You are obviously a troll so I'll stop feeding you here. Continue on with your life and let others continue with theirs. If you keep showing your ignorance, arrogance, and lack of education about dreadlocks, I see no reason why you are even here. 

You can only tell someone his personality disorders will hurt his career choice so many times. How many times did I warn him that his attitude and aggressiveness would drive patients away far more then even the wildest most crazies completely freeform dreads? I tried to show him that being more civil would be in his best interests...

(and sorry to all who had to read that painful exchange i hate when people  push me to having to call them a moron... climate science deniers ..flat earthers.. and people like him who just attack but have no grasp on logic  or reason)

(and I know theres a flat earth believer ..or globe skeptic that joined sorry to associate you with him)

I really don't  enjoy talking to brick walls ..getting frustrated enough to throw back insults ..

it takes a special kind to push me to that point..

argh..lets bring back the positive vibes!!

--
Moppusan
@moppusan
7 years ago
19 posts

I agree, soaring-eagle. kylerod7 is so full of hate it's disgusting. By the way, Dr. Kyle, I have been married once and I've had a girlfriend for almost 7 years now. Still think I'm a virgin? Also, I know I'm ugly, but that's way off topic. Coming from you, though, it's obvious you would go off topic with your ad hominem arguments. This thread started about someone asking for help and you just jump in thinking you're the seasoned experts on dreads. Ever hear of non-GMO, no antibiotics, no growth hormones, etc. for produce and livestock? Do you know why there are so many antibiotic resistant pathogens these days? Industrial farming. Raising crops and livestock the natural way is much better for the environment and guess what? It also tastes better. The get-rich-quick corporations don't care about the long-term. They want to make as much money NOW as they possibly can. See a correlation with dreads there? You probably don't.

And calling my tattoo "shit" is your opinion. Thanks for it. I'll keep that in mind while I live life according to your will. God complex much?

I'm done arguing with you. Objectively, there are much better ways to dread your hair than others. Subjectively, the sky's the limit. Stop keeping your heart so cold, dark, and hateful. Real doctors practice medicine to help people. Sounds like you want to be a doctor just for the money.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

I don't think he wants to be a doctor at all.. I think he's pressured into it most likely a dr dad hes too miserable and uncaring to want to be a doctor he cares absolutely nothing about whats healthy

(funny thing is I had pemphigus (bet this so called dr don't know what that is) I lucked out and ended up with the worlds leading authority and researcher for pemphigus. in the exact same office was the worlds leading hair  expert (medical) after having a short convo about my hair we talked about traction alopecia caused by maintenance..and about  crocheting

while he'd seen plenty of people with traction alopecia.. he was shocked to hear that people would use crochet hooks in that way on hair.

his reaction was..'really? really? they actually do that? why?" I tried to explain it and he just gently took 1 of my dreads in his hand  and said 'wow..but I still don't understand why'

it was actually very interesting convo we talked about interlocking  wax all sorts of things even learned something (fairly obvious he didn't tell me just asked me and let me figure it out myself" and that was about each hair would only grow to 7 years length 

oh and he did question the healthiess of my washing method (bs/acv) which i later realized  how correct he was

i have had drs deny the health aspects of natural medicines natural healthy veg based diets etc but nearly all are in agreement  recommend homeopathic above pharmaceuticals  mj above pain killers ike opiates

but theres plenty of arrogant scumbag drs ho thnk they know so much more then you they won't even listen to you when your trying to tell them whats wrong.

--
kylerod7
@kylerod7
7 years ago
6 posts

hahaha bunch of retards, ' aww dont go to dr kyle rod hes arrogant hes mean ' you bunch of pussys loool. Do you really think my future patients are gonna google some shit dead dreadlock forum looking for ' dr kyle rod ' when thats not even my name hahah unlucky ye. I havent seen my dad since i was 2 actually and i was not pressured into being a doctor hahah i actually just want to do somethin good in life and have a job.. whilst you hobo's sit around on your laptop bein absolute wastemen. Guarentee i earn more than you in 5 years than what you earn in your life, and no this is not me being materialistic or being about the money, ill be helping people instead of givin out shit false advice to sad cunts. Ye id say you are sooo busy with people keeping you up till 5am, that'll explain why youre wasting so much time arguing with a college student looool. 

Do you know what physical evidence is...? you talk to people over an online forum asking them did they crochet their hair in the last 3 years well in mate... you must be able to see those 0.01mm broken hairs in a picture taken with pretty average cameras hahah.. your argument is so easy to depict its like arguing with a diaper :') . Your 'metaphor' was irrelevant as someone is not able to obtain an astrophysics degree in a weekend course with an IQ of 7, it is impossible.. whilst i literally have dreadlocks and have used a crochet hook. If i didnt tell anyone i used a crochet hook (or even if i did) and asked wat my hairstyle is they would say - 'dreadlocks' so unlucky. Again you say a proton can no pass through a dreadlock.. A dreadlock is not airtight and an approximate diameter for a proton is 1 millionth of a nanometer - again proving youre a baffling idiot.

to the lad with the shit tattoo - do i use growth hormones in my hair.. nope.. do you autistics think that every person who doesnt use your method of dreadlocking goes bald ? because i know people who have had dreads way longer than me and have seen manypeople online who crochet and have had dreads for 15+ years.

Do you think you look good soaring eagle ? because you dont look like youve showered since you got those dreads and i would rather no dreads than those dreads loool. N'arsed if im a ' fake dreadhead ' because, i suppose this is arrogant, im pretty sure im better looking than yous, and i doubt ill ever find anyone else in my life that would care about the way in which i got my dreads sooo.. if yous have that sad of a life that you care so deeply about the different methods than enjoy that life hahahahah,,

how does it feel to get roasted by a 19 year old on your own forum you fuckin dirty hobo loooool

kylerod7
@kylerod7
7 years ago
6 posts

yous are deluded, guarentee any one readin this will see how exposed you are for being a genuine idiot loool,, havent wrecked anyone as badly as this before hahah too easy...

peace out niggas (y)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

and there we have it folks doctor Kyle Rod 

(yea you made up a fake email to go with the fake identity huh)

ok do you understand diagnostic medicine? i don't ask "did you crochet" i see the signs of crochet and they 100% verify my diagnosis

you don't just get handed dreadlocks dumbass that is why a kid with an iq of 7 handed a phd is exactly the same .. what would a that kid do with the phd? what are you doing with dreads? certainly not making people with dreads seem like worthwhile people..

and it was perfectly clear you were an idiot 19 year old punk kid with anger issues

i was you back then

then i grew real dreads and i am no longer an aggressive  asshole whiny lil bitch

i grew and matured as did my dreads

your stunted your dreads maturing process as it seems you too are not too mature

maybe theres hope for you yet   19 was a real awakening year for me

lets hope you lose your anger soon

but yea dr kyle rod has left the building leaving behind a permeant stain not only on his reputation but (hopefully not) also in how dreadheads are perceived to he public.

too bad you'll never get to show your dreads would have been nice to end with a good laugh

--
Moppusan
@moppusan
7 years ago
19 posts

Dr. Rod, I mentioned growth hormones in livestock, not your dreads. Try to remember your elementary school English. Grammar and punctuation is useful. And now suddenly we're autistic? Tell me, doctor...what are all of the mental health disorders that fall within the autistic spectrum? Are dementia and Alzheimer's related? What is corneal neovascularization? What is systolic and diastolic? What are acceptable levels? I think I have orthostatic hypotension. What does that mean? What do these following initials stand for? EKG/ECG, EEG, IVIG (all I could think of off the top of my head). What are the symptoms of a detached retina? What are the different categories of broken bones? What are the differences between eczema, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis? What is degenerative disc disease? How many diseases are in the Herpesviridae family?

That's all I can think of right now. Don't want to waste too much brain power. Good luck being a doctor while us simple mortals live out pathetic lives.

I'm done with this "conversation."

Moppusan
@moppusan
7 years ago
19 posts

One more thing...this poor girl dandrataylor asks a question and some jackass rod doctor takes over her thread. Too much hate these days.

I apologize dandrataylor if you've read any of this.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form