Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help! My beautiful dread babies went from vienna sausages to pencils!

kylerod7
@kylerod7
7 years ago
6 posts

I can change the way i talk to people and the way i act.. doubt id speak to a patient like this you fuckin screff. You're so uneducated it hurts my brain. Im a wannabe because i dont grow dreads your way am i ?? hahaha. I am not imitating a culture, dreadlocks are a hairstyle which you seem to take too seriously and religiously which makes you a sad little bellend lol. I am not calling any culture disgusting, if you try and read my last message i described your neglected dreads ugly and retarded. You are too old fashioned and stuck in your ways and i dont feel you are an appropriate person to run a forum like this. Regarding my statement about people with big fat dildos struggling to find jobs like being a doctor, it is not something i decided or always agree with however many people dont like that look and want their doctors to be clean respectable and very professional looking men as they trust their health with them. To have long, frizzy, thick dreads would be inappropriate and generally undesirable by many people, even if they dont plan on getting a job that requires a certain look/appearance. Dreadlocks are a hairstyle and if only people who 'abide by the culture' of whatever fucking culture youre thinking then youre probably a bit racist and immature. Youre some sad little virgin sat behind a screen with shit dreads, so who the fuck are you to tell people they have to have dreads the same way you grew them otherwise theyre awful and wrong or that they shouldnt have them ? My dreads are pretty real and so are anyone elses who chose to start them using any other way than the neglect method, and i would argue that those people have more aesthetic dreadlocks than you. Frankly, if anyone saw someone with dreadlocks walking past them they would not give 2 shits whether they crocheted or neglected them.. they would care about do they look nice, do they look clean, do they look well cared for etc etc. Youre a fuckin retard pal and this is the worst dreadlock site i have seen on the internet so far...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

also as i said many times..it takes 3 years to recover from 1 crochet seession you had your dreads only 3 years  i dunno how you can brag about how lil harm been done when they are so young? 

in 1 sentence you say natural dreads take 3 t=years to look like dreads (a complete lie) then in the next sentence brag that yours are 3 years old..as if that's some major accomplishment

we have people on here whos dreads are 30+ years

every last 1 natural ofcourse

people who crocheted and made it past 8 have had to run their dreads throw a sewing machine to hold them together

they still never got the message that poking holes  and breaking hairs  isn't the way to great dreads

locsbyanthony.d5536890c2522d633db0230bd156e457rg800x735.jpg these dreads get compliments

but develop traction alopecia that ends up like this

10568832_10203501097502556_2673496861692679429_n.jpg these reads ----> are legendary

e14bbace01e5577d9cd2c461a1bf4461.jpg all dreads get compliments

no matter how unhealthy especially by those who don't know dreads

but only dreads that have personality, aren't all the same, are healthy strong and naturally beautiful stand out 

do you go places where people interrupting you to tell you how much they love your hair s always a distraction from getting the things done you went there to do?

jah levi.jpg dreadlocks are the way your hair is meant to be

what it wants to be

so you tell me

why is uniform better then natural?  

uniformity.jpg

7da0e809b676045a2f812754a50fb363.jpg dreads that aren't forced into conformity have personality, they have spirit, they have meaning 

they aren't something you just spend 20,000 dollars on they are something that  grows from in your soul and changes  you at your core

so you really dare coming on here acting all superior and nasty..more like a skinhead in a costume because you bought your dreads 

and call thousands of years of culture nasty stinky nd gross?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

hey morron we have several doctors on the site with natural dreads we also have 3 people on the site, with natural dreads working at nasa

and in every possible  job

we have done polls people with natural dreads had a 1% better then national unemployment rate.. in the same poll those with maintained locs had an insane 65% unemployment rate (poll on fb, granted the maintained sample was probably only 1/3 of the total so the accuracy might be lower)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

LISTEN TO YOURSELF YOU ARE THE 1 SAYING IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE DREADS YOUR WAY THEY ARE UGLY AND AWEFUL

ou are a nasty human being and you will be a failure as a doctor not because of your hair (the doctors on the site are very respected because of how they treat people)

it is your attitude and personality, your nastiness that will make you fail

it is that nastiness that is a INSULT TO EVERY LAST PERSON WHOS DREADS HAVE ANY MEANING FOR ANY OF A MILLION DIFERENT REASONS

you act like the type nasty hate filled person that even  the gutter punks with dreads the street kids and homeless would look at and want to shave their dreads to not be associated with your type of person.

I really think the people with dreads at the very bottom of the ladder would look down on you just for the type person you are

you know usually when people come on just to argue and be assholes they don't last long

but i really want this to be out there for the public to see so your patients will have access to it before deciding if they want to see you or not

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

new poll 

who would want this guy as your doctor?

--
Moppusan
@moppusan
7 years ago
19 posts

kylerod7: wow. you are excruciatingly ignorant. First, your hair NEEDS to be clean to have dreads, so your argument against the natural method is immediately invalid. You seem to be trolling at soaring-eagle's picture with his very long but beautiful dreads. He refers to the natural method as the preferred method since the more you get into forcing dreads a certain way (via a method or bad dreadlock products) the more problems you can have and might develop however long you have dreads. You are also incredibly arrogant (which lends itself perfectly to being a doctor!) and judgemental (again, good for doctors!) that you have no hope of ever seeing the forest for the trees. And you keep saying this is the worst dreadlock site ever. Why are you arguing then? Just leave so the rest of us can be free of your pathetic existence. Soaring-eagle's education on dreads is far superior to yours. You can't see past your own method because of your arrogance.  Second, you state you'd rather have nice looking dreads for 3-5 years than "frizzy hobo dreads." Fine, good for you. We are all different and have difference preferences. But having dreads for 3-5 years is nothing. You're just being trendy. If you really love dreads you would be in it for life. Good luck keeping patients if you ever become a doctor. Your level of vitriol does lend itself to becoming a doctor (I have had many encounters with doctors when I was married to my now ex-wife; plenty of them were as arrogant as you. There are rare ones that are actually nice) but it doesn't lend you to actually getting your license to practice medicine. You are obviously a troll so I'll stop feeding you here. Continue on with your life and let others continue with theirs. If you keep showing your ignorance, arrogance, and lack of education about dreadlocks, I see no reason why you are even here. 

updated by @moppusan: 04/26/17 04:59:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

schooled

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

you are so right about doctors and arrogance i now have avascular necrosis  because a dr who talked to me 15 seconds knew better then any dr i have seen or the last 30 years straight 

and yea believe me when i tell you i let the world know about that dr too (i should have cgecked 1st  he had very low reviews and most complaints "arrogant asshole does not even listen'

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

question for you

2 people want to get their phds in astrophysics. one starts preparing at a young age, studying hard, graduates hs at 12 earns a doctorate at 15 by 20 is a celebrated physicist 

the 2nd one takes a weekend course and gets handed a paper without putting in the time or learning more then how to count their fingers

both people technically have a phd in astrophysics. But  one has earned the phd. and has great value 

the other has a meaningless piece of paper

that is the diference.. no reads are not dreads  just cause you call them dreads ..they mean nothing to you, or anyone so it doesn't matter what you do to them..they are as worthless as a phd is to someone with an iq of 7

PEOPLE JOIN THIS SITE AND DEPEND ON IT BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR DREADS

THEY MEAN SOMETHING

to you they are worthless meaningless hairstyle (the very definition of a wannabe) you think you can be cool without having to have any dedication if you just buy a phd (or dreads) that isn't worth the paper its printed on..or the hair they are made from

i don't know why your arrogance nd nastiness makes you think you have the right to talk to people that way.. people who earned the  thing that you are simply imitating

if you cheat on every exam without learning basic anatomy and physiology. Are you really a doctor? or just a quack with a diploma

when you cheat at anything in life..including dreading you are only cheating yourself

i know i would never trust any doctor that thought  3 years was too long to study basic medicine

and i would never trust anyone for dread advice that thought a few months was too long to wait for dreads to form

--
kylerod7
@kylerod7
7 years ago
6 posts

Ok well you are the biggest immature retard i have ever talked to. First, you have no physical evidence or data that proves 1 crochet takes 3 years to recover from so stop spreadin that like its a fact. You talk on a forum to people you have no analysed a dreadlock in first person from the first day when a dread was crocheted until the day you discover that it is no longer 'damaged' so your point is invalid.

Secondly, obviously if done wrong or overused crocheting can be damaging but that is not the case with mine. Who has spent £20,000 on dreadlocks ? because i havent.. id say ive spent about 200£ before buying my own crochet hook for £2 and achieved nicer looking dreads than you or the lil weirdo tryna bum off you in this argument. Putting a 1 millimeter thin hook through a dread wont just break all these hairs.. maybe if jabbed through viciously by an autistic child yeah but hairs dont just snap that easily.. theyre not made of glass - they can bend. Putting it through properly and taking your time would just move the hairs to the side whilst the hook penetrates through. Once a dread is maintained by crochet hook you palm roll to tighten the hairs together again and you dont crochet again for another while.

Thirdly, to the other guy commenting, youre an ugly cunt with a shit tattoo and definitely fell for this retards 'expert advice', but hey if you like your big uneven ropes then good for you. I started commenting because i felt like soaring eagle was very biased and naive and so arguing for the case of other dread methods i may have seem biased myself, however i amnt really arsed how anyone starts dreads, my main point was that the neglect method was not the only viable way, and in my opinion isnt even the best way.

You 2 are complaining about doctors when youre a pair of virgins on a computer talking about dreadlocks your whole lives.. Doctors study many many years before they can even start working, errors of judgement occur but you are very low down to be giving that kind of judgement.

Fourthly, your argument about the phd hurts my brain. Please show me somewhere, that a person with an IQ of 7 or no knowledge of astrophysics, can be given a doctorate ( highest level of degree that a student can achieve ) for sitting one paper over the weekend.. IF there is such a place, i guarentee you it will not be valid and they will not be able to get a job in that field. You are proving how uneducated and impractical you are.

My dreads are very real and i cut them as i dont want them too long so i do not experience any problems nor will i ever, in my opinion. You do not have to earn dreads. You speak as if they are above us, like we should worship/respect them or be thankful to have them. We are humans, on our heads is hair, that belongs to us. Dreadlocks, like a comb-over or a ponytail, is a hairstyle. It is a way in which people wear their hair, for many different reasons. Nobody gets a short back and sides with a comb over on top haircut and then starts picking out whos comb over is real or who isnt. People dye their hair, because it is a different colour and it is a different look for them, they dont need to try and naturally become blonder by spending lots of time in the sun.. The only reason i could guess as to why you are so against dreads that are not neglect-grown is because you are jealous of the look or salty that people can get nice dreadlocks which are as real as yours, without having to put up with shit hair for a long period of time, so you start making wildly inaccurate claims and scaring people into doing it your way by acting like some dread guru. Nobody on here even knows if you do even have dreads or if your some random cunt that has no clue or experience.

Finally, your last claim is also irrelevant and so this will be my final message as i am wasting my time arguing with such a clueless uneducated hobo. Being a doctor requires the full course to be covered, which usually takes between 4-6 years. You must have an advanced understanding & know everything about everything which is tested at the end of the course via exams. It is virtually impossible to cheat in the exams and getting crocheted dreads is not the equivalent of this. The only difference in 'natural-ness' between mine & your dreads is that during the first year of having them i pulled loose hairs into my dreads.. pulling my own real hair that i wanted to be in my dreads anyway into the already existing dreads..

You are an uneducated salty shit talker, and i hope nobody listens to your nonsense anymore.

- Get wrecked mate.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form