Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rainbow Gathering Europe

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

Definetly :D I think I'll make some hemp bracelets and give them out to people I meet there :) dammit 2 months to wait!!!

updated by @sunflower: 07/23/15 04:12:41AM
Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

One more thing which would be awesome if you could help me with... I have no idea how to get there and google has no idea where it even is! it would be truely amazing if you could help me find where it is and how to get there (train/plane etc)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

find directions on whatever sites and then use instinct let the rainbow guide you

few stories

allegheny i didnt know when or where just heard gathering in pa so off i went to tje woods

packed everything i owned into a 67 vw bus all painted psychodelic and went off to the forrest

we had no idea where or when so we drove around for a month lisrening for drums trying to smell campfires and shoutting raiiiiiiiinnnbbioooowwwww out the window every 5 minutes

one day some kid sees us in town throws a msdonnalds shake out hus truck window at me screamming go home hippies

so we went back to the woods and found a spot to park and sit and wait this spot we had to jump the vw into it was hidden up a steep bank (that i used as a takeoff ramp)

so after a week there we hear voices at the road 1st thought was oh no thety came looking for us so i climb onto the roof of the van and peek over the hill

it was the 1st kitchen ..showing up right where we parl=ked! in 800 square miles of wilderness we found a spot the size of a parking space that was the main supply trail head!

incidently 4 days later a kid runs up to me in tears i mean bawk]ling his eyes out hugging me snot running down his nose hugging me like wed been freinds since birth and hed heard i was dead

anyways through his tears hes blubberung im so sorry i had no idea

it turned out..he was the kid that thrww the shake and had no idea what rainbow was about he came to the gathering looking to cause trouble but found only love

2nd story

alabama

we had directions to the sw corner of the stte (coming from the ne corner of the country()

we get close and directiob say simething like go east on 125 to fiddlers ridge then go north on 233 to deer run mountain

problem was 125 goes north and south theres no fidlers ridge nor a deer run mountain and 233 goes east to west

however north on 125 angled ever so slightly eastward where theres a fiddlers mountain near a deer run ridge

ok so after decyphering that we turn into the woods on a forest service dirt road

drive what seems like 2 hiurs into the forrest and come to an intercection we think is where welcome home should be but instead we see 5 or 6 kids sleeping by the side of the rpad so were like yaty we found it.. so drivwe on looking for signs

and a sign came..in the form of a giant bird maybe a pelican?

its wings as wide as the van swoops down into the road ahead of us..like feet in front of us if there was ni windsheild i could reach out and grab its feet

for over a mile it flew along the road between 3 and 15 feet in front of us so we followed it

then it swooped up into the woods ands ws gone

so we stopped thinking ok now what

(didnt i mention rainbow magic/) anyways then we spot some color way off in the woods so far u could barely see it but ..a color that didnt belong there so caught the eye

so we investigate

a good 200 or more feet into the woods is a small stump

wearing a tye die t shirt

with a paper bag pu]inned to itand written in pencil (so u really had to walk right up to it with a flashlight) were directions to a forrest with the exact same name on the oposite corner of the state..the ne wich we passed a good 10 hours earlirer

so we drove about 20 extra hours but we rescued these kids that had slept there for over a week waiting for pl to show up

(same kuds we rescuded a mnth later on the way home 5 states away when they were hassled by cpps for hitchiking)

so

how to find a rainbow

1 get directions from the net

2 get close look for rinbows

3 get to nearest town with any store hang out at the store wait for rainbows ask them the directions in (u can try on instinct if u got plenty of gas and feel lucky)

then look for rock pules sometimes signs but more typicaly rock piles like

these are rainbow roadsigns

there will be some saying your going the right way (ni[o intersections) others at an intersection wich means turn here (in direction of the pile)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

That sounds so amazing... I finally found after an hour where it will be held (beaumoris and penmon, angelsey north wales) but here is my problem - I dont have any form of transportation... and I'm finding it extremely hard to find anyone who is even going! the website I used doesnt have a contact mail or anything... is there anyone at all on this website going? I would love to catch a ride with and know if I dont find it I at least wont be alone in a place I dont know!

christina popejoy
@christina-popejoy
11 years ago
91 posts

Hey Sunflower!! Im so happy you posted about this!! I live in Bath England and I have just told my husband about this! We have a camper van (its in the workshop just now!) But we are totally up for trying to find the Rainbow too!! It would be our first time and wales is like a hour or so from us to drive! Obviously if we can go and the camper is road worthy their would be room for others to come on the journey :)

So how does this work as it says the date for the gathering is the 6th August 6th Sept Does this mean that people can turn up anytime in that month and stay or go as they please!!

SE your stories are just fabulous by the way!! Thankyou for sharing :)

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

that would be so perfect!! thanks :D and yeah its turn up whenever for however long you want :) I was thinking only a week or 2 since I cant take too much time off work :/ let me know if the camper is fixed :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

make it 2 and yup thats what it means

so glad ya all are going

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus