Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Because this dude knows what he is talking about...

Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
wow, hes about as ignorant as it gets.
updated by @emily: 07/11/15 03:20:29AM
Ryan Emmel
@ryan-emmel
14 years ago
85 posts
He managed to only use like 50 different words. This kind of person isn't even worth a clever insult.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I love this level of ignorance. Notice, that at his weight he probably has some level of hygiene issue him self. I'm glad that he has an opinion, and while I did listen, I can't say that I took any of it to heart. My father has always told me that profanity is a sign of ignorance... in which case, this guy is a middle school drop-out. Personally, I think I make dreads look damn good (as do they make me look good ^-^) as do many other people on this forum....put THAT in your pipe and smoke it...
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
wow this guy seems like he sure is an expert on everything that contains smelling and looking like shit... i think this guy just might be a coprophile.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
xD that's wonderful!!! labmofgod said:
wow this guy seems like he sure is an expert on everything that contains smelling and looking like shit... i think this guy just might be a coprophile.
labmofgod
@labmofgod
14 years ago
94 posts
Thanks. XD Faelwynn said:
xD that's wonderful!!!

labmofgod said:
Traelon
@traelon
14 years ago
29 posts
What a close minded jerk.That's alright though people have their own opinion i guess. Also SE hahaha you made me laugh.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I like to tell myself that it's better that they're thinking for themselves, rather than following the proverbial herd... however I don't think that's the case for this fellow... Traelon said:
What a close minded jerk.That's alright though people have their own opinion i guess. Also SE hahaha you made me laugh.
Orange Clock
@orange-clock
14 years ago
72 posts
I think he is just making noise. Most are aloud to make noise its their right to. It is how they represent themselves by telling others what is their opinion on badness. It is a desire for attention at no cost.I don't really mind, all of us have got this element within us even if we don't always like to admit it. There will always be a negative for every positive we can only represent ourselves in our own best light and not in others.Good luck to the guy. I hope someday he will try a more positive outlook to those who choose a different lifestyle.
Dustan Snow
@dustan-snow
14 years ago
8 posts
This guy is a douche bag

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form