Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Piercings and tattoos

Brianna Elizabeth
@brianna-elizabeth
11 years ago
19 posts
I say your body is YOUR temple! about 20 tattoos and 8 piercings I intend to ink my temple to tell my story.
updated by @brianna-elizabeth: 07/23/15 04:05:38AM
Ruby2
@ruby2
11 years ago
18 posts

Omg barrellady that is so beautiful I love it!

And yeah Brianna I see my body as like an empty journal I need to fill it with memories :D

Did you guys ever have any trouble finding a job cause of your ink?

the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Thanks Ruby. I am an artisan who works from home, so I've never had a problem because my boss, me. loves them. To any who find it difficult to find a job due to tats, just cover them with makeup for the interview. If hired, ask you boss if they mind the tattoos, if they do, just cover them with the makeup when at work. Eventually they will know you are a great employee and human being, and may let you expose them, depending where they are...HA HA

Ruby said:

Omg barrellady that is so beautiful I love it!

And yeah Brianna I see my body as like an empty journal I need to fill it with memories :D

Did you guys ever have any trouble finding a job cause of your ink?

jazzymomma
@jazzymomma
11 years ago
175 posts

well hun i have 13 tats and one peirceing thats not shut lol but many i had past healed lol but me dreads 6m old and loving them of course. be who u want to be sweetheart and definitely put alot thought behind ur tats designs before they r perm k and ur body is urs. be kind, but its ur canvas ur medium so be beautiful and be happy wat ever ur beautiful may be sweetheart. good luck, have wonderful and peace ful journey/ :):)

updated by @jazzymomma: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Norrland
@norrland
11 years ago
2 posts

I love piercing and tattoos! Got stretched lobes and a septum piercing:-)

The ink is on it's way. Gotta choose what I'm going to do and that is the hard part.

Ruby2
@ruby2
11 years ago
18 posts

jazzymomma: that picture is so beautiful! It makes me happy, thank you for sharing.

Norrland: I agree I have so many ideas but what do you start with thats the question!

Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
I have 4 holes in my left ear, bottom hole is 00g, second hole is 6g I think. Right ear has 2 holes, same sizes as the left. I have my right nostril and my tongue pierced as well. I only have 4 tats, but that can change at any moment. I plan o. Having my whole back done and sleeves.
James Colby Justice
@james-colby-justice
11 years ago
75 posts

I have eleven piercings and three tattoos. Amongst my piercings are two in my lip, one in my nostril, my septum, stretched lobes, two others in my lobes, two catilage piercings and my conch!

SquidFase
@squidfase
11 years ago
24 posts

well.. I don't wear most of mine anymore but I love my piercings. I've had/have 2 in my nose, 1 eyebrow, 1 lip, 1 labre, 2 in my arm, and my favorite..my bridge...

I haven't gotten any tattoos yet, I think I have commitment issues when it comes topermanentthings.

Niesje Sigrid
@niesje-sigrid
11 years ago
56 posts
I've got snake bites and my ears stretched to 2g. I've got my first tattoo planned, but my guy is pretty popular, so I'm waiting for him to have a full day free, prob next week.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form