Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread the News! Instagram

PeacewithDreads
@peacewithdreads
12 years ago
14 posts

I am a new member, but I have seen S.E.'s posts about getting the word out and I thought of another way to "dread" the word. Believe me when I say I am not tech savvy, so i only put this out there...BUT...my daughter taught me about "Instagram" its an app (i have a new iphone, so i don't know if it is iphone exclusive). Anyhoo...it is wonderful because it's like a "twitter" for pics! If our member who had the capability took their pictures using the "instagram" (it also allows you to edit the pics as well) application, they can email them right to their page. The beauty is, if you make your pics public, and add followers, you can have "popular" photo likes that people go out and see. You created tags like #dreads or #dreadlockssite....but you can create a profile and people could enter the www.dreadlockssite.com address on their profile. If you have a chance to check it out, and if you want to see, my "user" is same as here just look at @peacewithdreads follow me, i can follow you and we can get the word out! Just a thought. If someone else has a better understanding of this and can weigh in, please do so. It will not detract from this site in any way, its actually an addendum. I love looking at pics, and its a cool way to go out and look atand "like" what you see. Peace.

updated by @peacewithdreads: 01/13/15 09:18:59PM
Kelsey Cliche!
@kelsey-cliche
12 years ago
122 posts
I just followed you! My username is @kelseycliche.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form