Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Questioning Equal opportunity employment.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

I don't know about the laws in CO, but you should still be able to fight them as an unjustified termination, unless they had written you up for anything else. Most jobs have a 60 day period where they can fire you for no reason except that they felt that you weren't a good fit for the job. If you were there longer than that, they have to give clear justified reasons for termination.

updated by @baba-fats: 07/23/15 04:33:10PM
Hans Criteanu
@hans-criteanu
12 years ago
32 posts

For one, I wasn't there longer than that. And for two, even if I was, and even if I weren't dirt-poor, you know as well as I that they would totally out-lawyer me...

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
12 years ago
2,702 posts

heard. But if they have no documentation that they can prove you knew about (ie. with your signature on it), they could be forced tore-neg your firing. The only problem with doing it that way is that then you'd look like a trouble maker, and they'd do everything they could to fire you again, or make conditions so bad you'd want to quit.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

lawyers dont matter when the laws are on yiour side

lawyers can pressure yiu to sign away your rights but if u refuse to ssign then the best lawyers in the work]ld cant do shit when the law and precidents are beg-==hind your arguments

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hans Criteanu
@hans-criteanu
12 years ago
32 posts

If you say so, SE. Given my past experiences with the judicial system, I guess that's just not how I feel.

soaring eagle said:

lawyers dont matter when the laws are on yiour side

lawyers can pressure yiu to sign away your rights but if u refuse to ssign then the best lawyers in the work]ld cant do shit when the law and precidents are beg-==hind your arguments

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

did you dsign away yiur rights? the laws black and white undispi=utablew

he who knows how to use it wins they can win by simoply keeping you uninformed saying that you will lose so sign this

they dont want you in court they want you to sign papers to stay out of court

once your in court the law is all ther is

you can get fre law advice learn everything you ned to know thats relevant and as long as u have the law on your side and are willing to argue your case and refuse to back down to opressure to give up your rights u will win

do you know abnoyut soverign citizenship?

legaly in america and canada you can give up your social security number and ids and become a soverign citizen no longer aee yiou bound by most laws and statur=tes except you must live by a harm none moral code tyou can drive without liscences not pay taxes take over unused land build without permits etc etc because by law your ss card your liscence has your names in capitols that by law represents a corporation in your name not you the natural human (legal term for you the actual person_) the captilization of the name making you a corporation rpresenting you makes that a tradable resopuese..scary huh but americas sold what equates to human licves to china since i think the 30s these corporate credits aee used as colateral

the laws applying to the corporate you are voluntary! by carying a d accepting the ss card and liscence and other contracts you state i agree to alow this capitilized name to represent me.

additionaly before therewas the 4th amendment that frred the slaves therewas a far more powerful 4th amendment which stil stands up in court today however all records of it were st=ystematicly removed wt]=toming i think was last

it was the titles of nobility anfd honour act

it was heavy

it stated that if you take a titk=]le of ni]=obility or honour you are no longer a citizen of the country and a traiter examoles being esquire dr officer sir your honour and most likely mr president congressman etc

by this there was only 1 legitimate court

the justice of the peace

on a side note

in rainbow thers a schoolbus kitchen that shares food around the country it is legaly owned and registered to everybody

a justice of the peace registered it to everybody

if you know the law in depth theres really no limmits to what yiou can win

--
Eleanor F. Smith
@eleanor-f-smith
12 years ago
4 posts
Wow, soverign citizenship-research commencing =)ACLU Fai
Angel Frye
@angel-frye
12 years ago
409 posts

I've been learning about sovereign citizenship for a while on and off again, SE. I have a question that anyone has yet to answer about that: how do you go about getting a job with no SS#?

Lucid Madman
@lucid-madman
12 years ago
19 posts
I have somewhat of an update for this thread. It was explained not by me but a co worker of mine what my views were on my hair. Apparently that was enough to silence them as they haven't said anything since my initial post. But, on the flip side, I had applied for a higher position in order to get a little better pay while I attend college. I was denied this position by not even being told about the interviews even though I was the first to apply. (requested a transfer 2 months before the position opened up). Transfers are supposed to be given based on seniority. I've been there for 11 months. The guy that got the job; 3 weeks. And he didn't even apply for the job. They just offered it to him. Amazing. Prejudice is rampant in that place. Have 2 female cashiers that want to be moved outside to work carts but have been denied as in our managers minds "cart attendant isn't a female positio.". But I'm fine with not getting the position as that is one step closer to permanence and I'm not trying to get comfortable there. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

you know you could easily have the managers job just take it over his head show the higher ups that hes breaking company policy based on personal bias and i bet you get his job

--

/ 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form