Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

oh vanity what will you do next?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i just came accross this article it has nothing to do with dreads..or does it?

it just might

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45361508/ns/local_news-miami_fl/#.TshXxBcrXB8

Image: Oneal Morris

A Miami Gardens transgender woman is facing charges of practicing medicine without a license after police say she injected a patient's rear with everything but the kitchen sink in an illegal cosmetic surgery procedure.

Oneal Ron Morris, 30, was arrested Friday after an investigation by Miami Gardens Police and the Florida Department of Health.

According to police, the victim saw Morris in May and was injected in her buttocks with a substance consisting of cement, "Fix a Flat," mineral oil and super glue.

The amateur incision was then sealed with super glue, police said. The victim was later hospitalized with a serious medical condition as a result of the injections.

Morris, who police say is a man but appears to look like a woman and sports an apparently enhanced rear herself in arrest photos, was being held on $7,500 bond. it was unknown whether she has an attorney.

Police believe there may be other victims of Morris who may be afraid to come forward. They said the victims haven't done anything illegal and shouldn't be afraid to come forward.

injecting fixaflat for a big butt..scratch that a deformed butt

does it relate to dreading? it just might when you look at some of the things done to acheive that "perfect dreadlock" there are salons out there that coat ththe hair in latex others use super glue ofcourse theres wax and felting and crochet

does that ass really look better then the ass she was born with?

how likely is she to die from toxic superglue and fixaflat seeping into her bloodstream

hanging your apearance is ok changing your hairs ok too but why go to such unhealthy extreamsw?

ya want a fat bloated ass sit on it eatting nothing but ice cream and junk food and your ass will get fat

you want dreads just dont comb and let the dreads happen

its when u want to lose the fat ass or dreads that it should take a lil effort but then too you should do it in healthy ways

i just dont get what would possess someone to hire an ameratire transexual "seurgeon" to pump random crap into your body ..to look like that?

stunned

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 10:59:34AM
KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

That is so horrible...

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

Wow! Amazing. And you hear more and more stories like this one all the time!!! People who walk around looking like some creepy caricature than to have wrinkles! I don't understand it. I personally like the variances we all have that make us individuals.I hate the way so many people now have overly white "chiclet" teeth too...looks gross and that is something we should aspire to.....?!

KnottyPrincess
@knottyprincess
13 years ago
122 posts

Agreed. I mean, I'll be the first to admit, I'm not always happy with my body, but getting surgery is so crazy, imo. Even the surgeries that are legal are so drastic and horrible. You have to wonder how badly these people feel about themselves to do things like this....It's so sad.

Panterra Caraway said:

Wow! Amazing. And you hear more and more stories like this one all the time!!! People who walk around looking like some creepy caricature than to have wrinkles! I don't understand it. I personally like the variances we all have that make us individuals.I hate the way so many people now have overly white "chiclet" teeth too...looks gross and that is something we should aspire to.....?!

Michell Rodriguez
@michell-rodriguez
13 years ago
12 posts

Being latino myself, this is true. I mean obviously it isn't everyone of us who are into this type of mentality but if you're going to say it doesnt exist, you're blind. I, for one, do not care about having such desired bodies but i have heard and seen so many people who do and it's just part of their culture and media. Personally, i grew up around a lot of older women( since my mom worked at home and was a manicurist) Most of her clients had some type of plastic surgery that, to tell you the truth, were extremely over the top fake and unnecessary. The pressure to look good and have this great body that like you mentioned, Desirae, is almost insanely rare to have (slim everywhere else but with a big butt) is so much that these women dont even notice that they're being brainwashed.

Desirae Rose said:

I'm honestly not surprised. In the black and Latino communities, the pressure for females to have big butts can be like white and Asian girls being pressured to be busty/skinny, and it's not a simple matter of 'just sit on your butt and eat crap and get fat' because the goal is to have a nice big round butt, but still be slim everywhere else. A fat girl with a big butt is nothing special, but a slim girl with a big but - OMG you're talking about glory!

When you're not as invested in society and the media it's easy to just tell people to ignore, but for most people it's not that easy, because the message is EVERYWHERE that people are expected to hate every part of themselves and change every part of themselves, and it doesn't help that imperfection is demonized. The less you fit the ideal, the more you're demonized, and the brainwashing is so deep no one wants to do anything about it.

You know it's a problem when most females surveyed would rather die than to not be beautiful.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i find it odd that those cultures would find that attractive (ignorinmg the fact that thats a guy) i mean the proportions are so out of proportion its comical cartoonish

but i reallyg find all those myths ..odd ya know i have a freind (i should put friend in quotes ive known him 35 years through alot but ..not the type person ya can count on as a real friend) hes fallenm for the big boobs are best myth so much we saw this woman on the street that musht have had breasts that weighed 100 pounds each..tucked inside her pants they were so huge and hung so low ..and there was absolutely nothing attractive about this woman..at all in any way (not saying she couldnt have had an attractive persionality) but just cause she had massive breasts hes freaking out almost crashes the car and starts hitting on her like crazy

and she was old..hunched over barely could walk used a cane (most likely her breasts nearly disabled her) toothless ....not pleasant at all..

but that 1 over exagerated feeature was all it took.. i know there are alotta guys out there that wont even talk to a girl if she dont got a d cup..and women whod pay almost what a houses cost to get a d cup ojnly to find they caujse constant pain ..actualy i had an ex that was pretty big she used to strap wem down in 3 sports bras and still was always in pain she had a reduction from doubled to a small b (wanted to go to a) and was so overjoyed she ..well went from always trying to hide em and keep em under control to ..we,ll she was an administrator in a hospitol tge day after her reduction i went to her work shes waloking in and out of offices shiowing her new breasts to anyone wulling to look haha even in the halls with patients around and they were still swi[ollen and purple and bruised wth nipples held on with staples looking like frankenboob but she was finaly so proud of them and so glad to be free of the burdun and the pain from carying aeround all that weight..it always seemed insane to me to want to increase he size when it just adds more weight ..throws you off balance puts a strain on sholders and back and requires extra supportive undergarments to cary the wight with srraps that dig into shoulders

whoa that was quit a rant and run on sentence

sleep deprivation strikes again haha

point is

how many ppl would see that person in that picture and say oh i want to look like that

then pay them to pump cement glue and fixaflat into your butt im sure without anysthesia or sterilization

the person receiving the surgery must have been mentaly ill..bujt i cant evenguess at a disorder that would drive u to do that

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
13 years ago
74 posts

First, the original post.
1. I'm pleasantly surprised to see a complete lack of misgendering! Awesome! SE, you have my deepest respect for your part in using the correct pronouns! Not everyone is willing to do so!

2. I don't understand why someone would inject harmful chemicals myself, but as a trans man I can understand the desperation which I suppose was instrumental at driving them to that point where this apparently seemed a good idea. The silicone injection parties are a known problem among trans women who are desperate to be considered "just another woman".

Desirae Rose said:

However it only looks so cartoonish because it's really a man, and a skinny man at that, with no natural excess body fat.

.. Which brings me here.
No. A trans woman is not "really" a man. A trans woman is a woman who was born with male parts and a trans man is a man who was born with female parts.
Whenever I see someone argue the "really a man/woman" point I can't help but tohead-deskand sigh in frustration because it's one of those points thatinevitablyleads to the changing-room/restroom debate. That is to say, it usually results in someone saying that if you have a penis (or even just if you were born with one) you should be in the men's room. They tend to forget that the flip side of this means that trans men are then supposed to be in the girl's room. Even if they're tall, muscular, bearded, deep voiced, and otherwise "obviously male".

It's incredibly disrespectful, at the very least, to refer to a woman as "really a man", regardless of her genital makeup, currently or at birth.

Hans Miniar Jónsson
@hans-miniar-jnsson
13 years ago
74 posts

Desirae Rose said:

I meant no disrespect, so I'll rephrase what I said. The reason the pics above look so cartoonish is because the person is naturally skinny with no excess body fat.

Better now?

Yeh, sorry if I'm snippy, it's just something that hits close to home for me and thousands like me and to read that comment especially on the transgender day ofremembrance(nov. 20th) shortly after listening to a reading of the names of women who've been beaten, stabbed,decapitated, burned and shot by people who think "trannies" are "disgusting" or worse... it just set me off a bit.

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
13 years ago
667 posts

This is alttle off subject (maybe)...but worth adding in my opinion. My best friend was gay. We were friends for about 30 years. He died from AIDS. I miss him every single day. I have been a hairstylist my entire life...so, besides my dear friend, I have known many beautiful gay people. I also grew up in Hollywood...so there you go. Anyway, I have seen so many beautiful, loving, amazing and creative people, gay and straight mutilate themselves in a desperate attempt to be valued in our world. It sickens me. I truly don't understand why this world tries to destroy what is different or doesn't easily fit into some "category". Society seems happiest when we are all the same...like we were spit out of some machine. It is wrong on every level.

Hans Miniar Jnsson said:

Desirae Rose said:

I meant no disrespect, so I'll rephrase what I said. The reason the pics above look so cartoonish is because the person is naturally skinny with no excess body fat.

Better now?

Yeh, sorry if I'm snippy, it's just something that hits close to home for me and thousands like me and to read that comment especially on the transgender day ofremembrance(nov. 20th) shortly after listening to a reading of the names of women who've been beaten, stabbed,decapitated, burned and shot by people who think "trannies" are "disgusting" or worse... it just set me off a bit.

Angel Frye
@angel-frye
13 years ago
409 posts

SE, I thought of a reason why this lady wanted the butt: Kim Kardashian. *cringe* I see pics of that overprocessed over-airbrushed woman and just want to yell obscenities until I am hoarse. Kim's ass may be her biggest ASSet but it's going to sag to her knees when she's fifty. Or she'll get a 'lift' operation and completely lose what fat she's got back there and look like a big breasted ten year old with no ass to speak of. Fer crying outloud- let's be happy with what Nature gave us! Eventually we are all victims of gravity in the end.

The big bustle in the rear of their skirts women used to wear way back when looked just as ridiculous. well,.... now it does. lol

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form