15 years ago
176 posts
welcome back! soaringeagle said:
i got it fixed!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
arggghhhhhits doing it againvonage couldnt fix it comcast denies its them and claims its gotta be ningnings tech supports slow as helli need someone to take over tomorows chat event ..salon vs do it yourself dreads ..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
nevermind i found a 3 day solution to hide my ip and do the chat, but its just a 3 day trial so if its not fixed by then im screwed again

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
arggghhhhh okheres the deali cant access the site direct so i was going through proxiesnow those proxies also are blockedaparently ning is blacklisted for spam, so systematicly is being blocked by servers all over the world as they update theyre blacklists.its spreadingand i believe i know where it startedthe other night the owner of hippiegathering.ning.com sent out a broadcast message (he sends out waaaaayyyyy too many broadcast messages) but this 1 in particular was a gfreakout over the "bombing of the moon" thing where he proclaims we should go out in the streets and fight then goes ion "i declare war on our government"..dumb dumb dumb thing to send to like 1000 people on a hippie site that possibly has a fed watchdog..anyway it was only hours after that that i lost my connection to all of ningits possiblyt hundreds cant access it now maybe thoiusands and maybe in a day or 2 millionsbut im going to try to fifx it tomorow waitting for ning to fix it can take monthsand right now wevery proxy i tried except hidemyass has been blocked too

--
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
I can only use the simple uploader Anubis said:
Speaking of problems, ning isn't letting me upload pictures at the moment.

NVM, I got it working by using the simple upload page.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
that maybe a java issue

--
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
air proxy? soaringeagle said:
arggghhhhh ok
heres the deal
i cant access the site direct so i was going through proxies
now those proxies also are blocked
aparently ning is blacklisted for spam, so systematicly is being blocked by servers all over the world as they update theyre blacklists.

its spreading

and i believe i know where it started
the other night the owner of hippiegathering.ning.com sent out a broadcast message (he sends out waaaaayyyyy too many broadcast messages) but this 1 in particular was a gfreakout over the "bombing of the moon" thing where he proclaims we should go out in the streets and fight then goes ion "i declare war on our government"..dumb dumb dumb thing to send to like 1000 people on a hippie site that possibly has a fed watchdog..
anyway it was only hours after that that i lost my connection to all of ning
its possiblyt hundreds cant access it now maybe thoiusands and maybe in a day or 2 millions

but im going to try to fifx it tomorow waitting for ning to fix it can take months
and right now wevery proxy i tried except hidemyass has been blocked too
sam
@sam
15 years ago
40 posts
also i can try to help out with the chat if you wanna email me, papaganeu@hotmail.com soaringeagle said:
arggghhhhh ok
heres the deal
i cant access the site direct so i was going through proxies
now those proxies also are blocked
aparently ning is blacklisted for spam, so systematicly is being blocked by servers all over the world as they update theyre blacklists.

its spreading

and i believe i know where it started
the other night the owner of hippiegathering.ning.com sent out a broadcast message (he sends out waaaaayyyyy too many broadcast messages) but this 1 in particular was a gfreakout over the "bombing of the moon" thing where he proclaims we should go out in the streets and fight then goes ion "i declare war on our government"..dumb dumb dumb thing to send to like 1000 people on a hippie site that possibly has a fed watchdog..
anyway it was only hours after that that i lost my connection to all of ning
its possiblyt hundreds cant access it now maybe thoiusands and maybe in a day or 2 millions

but im going to try to fifx it tomorow waitting for ning to fix it can take months
and right now wevery proxy i tried except hidemyass has been blocked too
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
chat was last night i ended uop paying for premium support on nimng to try to get it resilved fast so they wont ignore it for a month so hope by tomorow its fixedi'll probly cancle it after and only pay for it the months we really need it.ill look into that air proxy in the meantime

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form