Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

having some issues

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
grrr air proxy sucks worse then hidemyassand i really need something that can handle all net traffic not just 1 website cause i goyta run the sitemap generator which hasnt been run in 4 days now (i was running it every 6 hours cause the site grows by 200 pages every 6 hours) the current sitemaps 39,020 pages but i know when i run it next we should be around 45,000 or so

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 09:18:38PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well paying for premium supports payed off even though they havent fixed my op yet theres been another iussue ive tried getting fixed for 2 monthswhen u create a thread or opage..the server takes the text from the 1st post and uses it as a meta description tag..whichis fine, if it took only the 1st 10-15 words which is the average size descrioption search engines expect.. but the servrers been screwed up and instead takes yo to 700 or more words for the descriptionwhichmeans 98% of threads will never be indexed on search engines properlythey say they aere finaly gonna fix this..if when they do aboiut 2 weeks later we should see a massive increase oin traffic since we should saturate the top search possitions fotr most dread related searchesso cross your fingers in about 2-3 weeks the sites probly really gonna take off

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
that'd be very interesting to see

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form