Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

silly locticians

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

we need a love button for replies like that :)

i love how locticians behave

you could have 20 people surrounding you raving about how beautiful your dreads are and they will come right up say your dreads are a mess you need to let me fix them for you (for a feee ofcourse)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/16/15 04:09:04PM
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

Always for a fee! As the hair stylists that have wanted to "help" me out have said, "It's for the hours that are needed and the finger/hand pain they'll have to endure!"

I've always been a hair grower...I donated it twice for locks of love and a total of 36 inches. I don't really trust hair stylists. If I went in to get my hair cut at all, it was just for the split ends.

Actually...I've never even dyed my hair. THAT makes a stylist salivate.

My hair may drive me nutso sometimes but I love it and love that FINALLY after 5 years my mom brags to people about my dreads instead of putting them down. It's mostly because it really did look like crap for about 3 years.

But wow....the sets that I have seen on those people who have been patient and waited! I love hair loose hair frames peoples faces. Also....I wish that the locticians would realize, that when the dreads form by themselves the elbows and bumps that they hate so much make them unique and beautiful! Versus the hair that really has to individuality. I guess that's boring to me!

Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

This reminded me of a kid once who told me he put boogers, peanut butter...and I'm hoping I blocked out if he said he put his own poo in there. Luckily he was bald as he was telling me this. Maybe his are what she has in mind. :)

soaring eagle said:

ive commented on her vids b4 she got real nasty called all natural dreads shitlocks

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

we had someone join way back a bit asking if cum would make a good wax substitute

he said he got so much in his hair all the time hed never have to spend a cent on products...

just..ewww

but peanutbutter toothpaste..egg whhites..were all used b4 wax by ppl thar thought hair had to be glued together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
KnotLady
@knotlady
12 years ago
300 posts

oh good lord! thats insane.

Star Gryphon said:

This reminded me of a kid once who told me he put boogers, peanut butter...and I'm hoping I blocked out if he said he put his own poo in there. Luckily he was bald as he was telling me this. Maybe his are what she has in mind. :)

soaring eagle said:

ive commented on her vids b4 she got real nasty called all natural dreads shitlocks

Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

Wow. Yeah...the cum thing is pretty gross. My first thought is he must either be gay or have some really odd fetish going on with his hair.

Putting food in your hair is even more gross. It really does leave me speechless.

I do need to say that this kid does have a mental handicap that makes him easily suggestible. I'm embarrassed to say that it was mentor that gave him these ideas. Although I don't think he was being serious when he gave that advice.

Alicia S
@alicia-s
12 years ago
32 posts
Even if I had never been on this site before in my life the amount of scalp showing would freak me out! It's like tentacles. Creeepppy.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form