dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ok i gnotta get this off my chest

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

thnx and glad u got back on

i was tempyed to take it offline just a few hours or a day but wasnt sure if the "take offline' link in the control panel was permenant or temporary haha

the thing is the sites only like part of what keeps me busy

many ppl ask questions using the contact us form and never join or hit me up for advice by im facebook youtube u name it so when i wake up im busy i dont even eat breakfast or have coffeee till i catch up on forum posts and new members who joined and comment replies that were from the few hours i slepyt.. running the sites more then a full time job its 7 days a weeek 18-20 hour days

and im not saying i dont benifit from it i do i love doing it and i am making a couple buxcks too (literaly from 3 to a max of 10 dollars a day woohoo 10-50 cents an hour)

but i do it cause i love helping ppl

it was just a bad day woth a few ppl who just insisted on making it worse

well goodnight tomorows a new day

u know whats really funny? the ppl who were complaining the most about how they dont like being here spend the most time here too haha

i think they need a vacation

merry hoho and happy hahaha everybuddy

todays the day everyone hopes a fat guy will break into the huse while you sleep

the only holiday that celebrates home invasion

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 12:35:12PM
Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
Dude, if I were you, having established such a great place with so many people who are regular contributors of advice, I'd just sit back, step back a bit and chill a bit, and watch the dread saving revolution unfurl. You've kicked some massive cogs in motion now, which I believe would keep turning even if you didn't post for a few days. Don't put too much pressure on yaself man! Its a generous hobby benefiting other people, and thus doesn't need to be a total job. I hope its not takin too much time from the other things you like to do in life :)And have thee an awesome crimbo!
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
Soaring Eagle you have been an inspiration to so many dreads. Just think of all the people who have gained knowledge from this site.I admire you so much for starting this. and for all the work you have put into it! This site has saved so many people from so many mistakes. You put this together to educate people in the right way! There are over 3,000 members! That is incredible!! You have done a wonderful thing. And brought our little community together. I just want you to know that i appreciate you more than i can put down in words. Thank you!! Sending you a big giant hug and lots of love.
Scorpio
@scorpio
14 years ago
3 posts

Ditto what Fay Brotherhood said.

You got a great thing going here now... you can sit back and let things take its course. I know you probably want to answer and help everyone, but when this site keeps growing you probably wont be able to keep up with personally answering everyone. Trying to will result in stretching yourself thin and burn out... and it sounds like you are already getting to that point. Its ok to let go for awhile.

As for the gripers and haters... screw em. :)

Thanks for putting this site together. I'm glad it was available or else I may have went with the wax method because that was the only info I could find before this website. Thanks for doing all that you do. We all appreciate it.

Hope you have a wonderful Xmas!

Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
14 years ago
87 posts

I can see how would be frustrating especially if someone is asking for your help. It is clearly stated where you stand on your view on each method and the beeswax with dreadlocks. And the result from each method, in your observations, have been unsuccessful. It's not like your talking out the side of your neck!(old saying. not sure anyone using it anymore) You have experience and this site provides very helpful tips and advice for people of all stages in the dreadlock stage. I'd say 20yrs of wonderfully healthy looking locks is proof enough that you know what you're talking about.

So please do keep this site up if you can! :0)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its stsaying up ..its rare that it gets that way

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form