dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What are you listening to?

Antony
@antony
15 years ago
80 posts
That's pretty cool. I'm listening to "The Barn With Skin". J.D. said:
hey if you like experimental/grindcore check out my band!!!

www.myspace.com/thelionthemachine

updated by @antony: 07/23/15 02:56:02AM
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
hey SE I don't think this thread has anything to do with dreads maybe you should close it like you did the "Sports" thread.
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
in the barn with skinwalker is about this ghost that lives in our practice space...pretty trippy.
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
but this was posted in general talk... do get yo panties ina bunch :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea it should be moved to the reggae groupthreads like this add absolutely nothing to the site content as far as info goes its just mindless entertainment so it definately would be best kept off the main forumnot gonna close it yet but i will strongly suggest you recreate in the reggae group..or in a more generalized music group if u prefferwe creatted like 17 catagories and nearly 20 groups for a reason so thered be a place for everythingand if theres no place for whast you want to talk about..create a group..or if its dread related ask to have a catagory creattedso ill ask someone voluntarily create the new version and we start using that and let this 1 fade out of sight

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://dreadlockforums.ning.com/group/randomnonsencephilosophicalbabblingsandverbalvommi there ya goa group for whatever..recreat the thread there plz

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thanks jdj d just creatted http://dreadlockforums.ning.com/group/musiclovers you can recreate it there and the sports 1 on the random nonsense onedo i need to close it or can we just let it go and use the new 1?

--
J.D.
@jd
15 years ago
115 posts
no problamo :)

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form