Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

For everybody :)

Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
I wanted to see a discussion that doesnt involve anything negitive or is saying bad things about a company or person. I like a positive, peaceful and cheery enviroment, i really cant stand negitivity anymore, so please, move on and enjoy life and let others believe what they believe, if they seek they shall find true answers, sometimes all it takes is time. Trial and error and also even being hurt, but they will will get the answers they seek.So, anyway with that out of the way...What does everyone do for fun? hobbies? Any tips for anyone wishing to try a new hobbie, maybe even positive views and beliefs you wish to share to help someone else in the sorrows, anything and everything but i do ask for it to be positive and respectful of others and their own beliefs :)xx
updated by @brocky: 02/14/15 05:28:10AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
flying gliders rainbow gatherings drumming and huggingand layin around being lazy

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tara D
@tara-d
14 years ago
27 posts
Yay! Some niceness =] I like you =DHobbies wise - I was lucky enough about a month ago to stumble across jewellery making workshops at an arty centre near where I live, and its brilliant for chilling out if you're the kinda person that wants to relax but still needs to do something whilst they do... and you can get some pretty unique items out of it =] Mostly for ladies I'm sure, and some are probably already making their living out of it, but if you're a complete beginner, and fancy making presents/new items for yourself, its actually a fairly easy and quite rewarding hobby =DT xx
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
Crocheting hats! I am making a huuuge tam right now out of tan d and blue yard, it's the best thing ever! haha, I also paint, write, sing (the least expensive one, haha) and design fashion (dunno what good that will do ya, haha) painting is one of the most relaxing thing..i'll have to show yall some of my artwork sometime..
Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
:) Someone who agrees, I like you aswell Tara. :)That sounds nice, i like working with my hands, so i could try to find a workshop or just grab a bunch of junk and go all random :)I also wish to open an online store, I already have the experience, so im thinking about a store for hippies a like to gather and sell their stunning gear. :) Will also help themselfs to make some extra money and even a buisness out of it :) mm i like that idea. I might do a some trial designs tonight :DThank you Tara, you got my mind buzzing (: xxI once many years ago used to knit :D but i gave it up quickly.I would like to paint and i may feel successful now that im more free spirited :) ill have to go random on that too.:) yes showww. x
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
yeah, be warned, when painting, you can get quite messy, im talking about paint up your arms, on your clothes, probably face too...I get messy when i paint..it's actually quite fun to see i guess..
Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
the messy is good :) ill just put pastic all around so it doesnt stain my beautiful wood grain walls :)
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
shoot, do it outside!
Tara D
@tara-d
14 years ago
27 posts
Glad I could be of use! I'm going to try amigurumi tomorrow too - it looks quite sweet, making little animals out of crochet =D Again a bit girly, but you could make Cthulus and Dragons and things perhaps?Random jewellery is always good, just see where your mood and resources take ya =] Show us some pics too =D I intend to make an earring to fit in 3 holes as I have 3 streches and I thought it would be cool to have one big earring hanging from them! Need to find the money to buy the resources first though =SAnd a collective place for showcasing/sales would be quite good, but I get the feeling that there are already a few out there, so would be a bit of a slog to get off the ground - but whats to stop you trying?I would love to learn to knit... perhaps I will add that to my list of things to learn =] Its getting to be quite a long list!As for painting... I'd love to give it a bash, but I'm actually kinda scared to try it as my other half is a damned good artist and anything I'll do will just look poo in his eyes =[ He's a teacher too so I don't want him to start treating me like an incompetent 12 year old =/Crocheting tams sounds like a well good idea too Ashley, now that I have the 'locks back you're putting ideas into my hands =D And getting covered in paint, I hear thats the only way to do it anyway =PT xx Brocky (: said:
:) Someone who agrees, I like you aswell Tara. :)

That sounds nice, i like working with my hands, so i could try to find a workshop or just grab a bunch of junk and go all random :)

I also wish to open an online store, I already have the experience, so im thinking about a store for hippies a like to gather and sell their stunning gear. :) Will also help themselfs to make some extra money and even a buisness out of it :) mm i like that idea. I might do a some trial designs tonight :D

Thank you Tara, you got my mind buzzing (: xx

I once many years ago used to knit :D but i gave it up quickly.

I would like to paint and i may feel successful now that im more free spirited :) ill have to go random on that too.

:) yes showww. x
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
yep! and really. painting is about your passion, it's about having fun and enjoying what your doing, i don't care if people bash my art (they have in the past) If i had fun,and if I like it, that's all that matters! plus, if you just get down and dirty in the paint, it's an added plus..haha
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form