Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

For everybody :)

Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
Go for it Tara :)I like animalssss!They pretty :)I also want to sell everything hippy so it could be quite a store :)x
updated by @brocky: 07/23/15 03:47:50PM
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
dont forget the clothing ima make...hahaha
Puff
@puff
14 years ago
29 posts
Photography

Travelling, seeing new things.

Chilling.

Hanging out with my friends.

Getting into trouble and then getting out again.

Oh yeah, and taking photo's :)
updated by @puff: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Brocky (:
@brocky
14 years ago
25 posts
Haha good one mate :)Well said, nice pics too, did you take them?
Matthew
@matthew
14 years ago
109 posts
Finally, some peace on here! (: <3
Puff
@puff
14 years ago
29 posts
yep Brocky (: said:
Haha good one mate :)

Well said, nice pics too, did you take them?
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
They're amazing, and so are you Brock......for posting this!
Lizzy Rue
@lizzy-rue
14 years ago
12 posts
Thanks for this discussion, i love peace and positivity!So hobbies, I have a lot. Lately I've been getting very into hoop dancing. Yesterday I actually made my own hula hoop for the first time :) Anyone can do it, and with some practice it's a very peaceful meditative thing.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I love to knit! I just recently started crocheting alot of tams too! Oil painting is something that I have done on and off for years, I would like to do photographing...Puff, your pictures are AWESOME! I read about 400 books a year (I keep a log! Lol) and I have a passion for old movies...especially those from the 20's and 30's. I love alot of stars that not too many people have heard of anymore. At times I play around with beads and scrapbooking but one of my favorite creative outlets is when I do hair. I love making someone feel good and taking an idea and bringing it to reality, especially with color! I used to be in a band many years ago, when I was a young chick on the Sunset Strip in Hollywood and sooo many people out there were creative and passionate about alot of things. I used to know a guy who made "junk" sculptures out of cast off items that were really beautiful and another guy who carved ice with a chainsaw! Really something! One of my best friends is in a 60's band and he and his wife dress and live as if in the 1960's mod era...to watch them dance together is a real joy :D
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Reefer Madness is a great flick. There is another called Cocaine Fiends...I own both. There was a strong anti~drug movement at that time fueled laregely by fear. A great film you might look for is called Call Her Savage starring Clara Bow.It is a pre~code film...meaning, it was made before the Hayes code which restricted sexual or questionable content that showed woman in an "enticing" manner....very silly. You ever want some recommendations, I am your girl! :D bobbi blaine said:
i watched my first b&w movie for school a couple of months ago... citizen kane. awesome movie. i have reefer madness dvr'd and plan on watching that soon as well.

Panterra Caraway said:
...I have a passion for old movies...especially those from the 20's and 30's. I love alot of stars that not too many people have heard of anymore.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form