@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
i have 48 to :)
Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
I was worried with how thick mine might be with how few I had, and then I realized that as long as they are accepted by me thats all that matters! JESSICA EVA said:
i think i'm only going to end up with round 35 or so... i'm kinda worried about it because i don't want them to seem sparse. they are mostly smaller dreads with a few medium sized ones. i'm not sure whats going on because my hair is pretty thick and i thought the average amount of dreads a person has was around 60 (i guess not)....

so as new hair grows in that's going to create MORE dreadlocks??? i didn't realize that, i thought the were just going to become thicker.
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i finished up a few more and i really am loving he way that they look so i'm not even going to think about it anymore. it doesn't even matteri like the way your dreads look. and your dog! Alex Angam said:
I was worried with how thick mine might be with how few I had, and then I realized that as long as they are accepted by me thats all that matters!

JESSICA EVA said:
i think i'm only going to end up with round 35 or so... i'm kinda worried about it because i don't want them to seem sparse. they are mostly smaller dreads with a few medium sized ones. i'm not sure whats going on because my hair is pretty thick and i thought the average amount of dreads a person has was around 60 (i guess not)....

so as new hair grows in that's going to create MORE dreadlocks??? i didn't realize that, i thought the were just going to become thicker.
Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
Well thank you very much! The dog is just beautiful. JESSICA EVA said:

i like the way your dreads look. and your dog!

Alex Angam said:
I was worried with how thick mine might be with how few I had, and then I realized that as long as they are accepted by me thats all that matters!

JESSICA EVA said:

kathy
@kathy
14 years ago
3 posts
48!
Jordan Flagstad
@jordan-flagstad
13 years ago
7 posts
Last time I checked I had 52
FoxPaw
@foxpaw
13 years ago
114 posts
26 for rright now
Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts
about 4, I am not even 3 months in tho haha.
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
13 years ago
298 posts
72 :)
updated by @jack-roth: 07/23/15 03:30:38AM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form