Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

who wants to be "in charge" while we're away at the gathering?

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
thanks to all of you! I havent been here too long but I got the hang of this site pretty much instantly! I'll do the best I can and if any of you have any problem with anything I do let me know!! Anyway, like SE says, just have to keep the peace!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i assumed youd be going with lonnie..your not?aww that suxbut we dont use the pending new members thing now because they fixed the crazy spamming issue we get no spam nowat least havent in a long time and when we do its like 1..not 100 a day Roxanne Berg said:
Of course, while Lonnie's gone I'll help wherever I can. I get the pending new members email if someone else hasn't snatched them up anyway!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh and paula if u havent yet install the alexa toolbar www.alexa.com click toolbarthe more ppl that use it the better our age ranking and the more we grow (our search engine trafic increased drasticly yesterday and should keep increasing from here on)while your at it write a review on alexa toonext month when out ratings below 100k things should really increase like crazywe will be the only dreadlocks site rated that high that im aware of (low numbers mean high ratings)this is really important in helping people find us before finding sites that mess up dreads

--
Jo
@jo
14 years ago
176 posts
If you need a hand too Paula, the other admins are here to help aswell, I'll do my best, I forget who else is an admin these days, but I bet SE knows :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm wel;l i can list a bunch of em but would need to check on who all are lisa yoshi i think rags emily lonnie iain dirtymomma chevelle (but has no internet now) i cant think of em all now..lol i think theres like 30+

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
oh thanks! I though there probably was other admins out there but I didn't know who they were...It's nice to know who's out there :)oh and I already put in a review at alexa...that's a pretty useful toolbar too!! Jo said:
If you need a hand too Paula, the other admins are here to help aswell, I'll do my best, I forget who else is an admin these days, but I bet SE knows :D
Remiss
@remiss
14 years ago
40 posts
Hey! you put me as an admin when there was spammer coming to the site... I'll keep an eye on the site while your away SE!You are not alone Paula! lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hey also we have a new site www.greentechnologyforums.com who wants to be admin on there?its brand new so is slow still but i kinda expect it to pick up in bout 2 weekswhile im goneand the more ppl add to it the faster it will get going

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nobuddy wants to keep an eye on the new site?

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I'll help out. But I don't really know much about green tech.. I could still help watch it though
updated by @opaulao: 07/23/15 06:38:48PM

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form