Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Funny T-Shirts

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Lmao, SE's are brilliant. I'll try to think of a few after I get some sleep...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
sleep deprivation helps

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
youd have dreads too if you looked this goodi spent years fighting my hair..the hair win (picture of liontamer with chair and whip fighting unlully messy hair)you think dreads are ugly, i think theyre beautiful, only one of us can be right(small print under) (since your ignorant im guessing its me)you spent on average 600-800 a year and 300 hours work on your hair i spent under 100 and 0 hours work whos the real fool?

--
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I LOVE the last one! "Dreads are sexy. (They double as ropes and whips!)" just OMG! soaringeagle said:
if we outlaw combs only outlaws will have combs

i got so stoned i forgot i had hair now look what happened

i dreaded my hair cause i heard the appocolypse was comming and everyone knows in the post apocolpsse world they need a dready to rule the mutant army

its knotty not dirty..there is a difference

i thought wax was for removing hair not growing hair

dreads are sexy (they double as ropes and whips)
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
I've been pretty seriously considering 'It's a Blood Elf Thing', too, LOL.
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
I've been strongly considering 'It's a Blood Elf Thing', too, LOL.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha i dont mind go for iti started growing dreads cause by the time i grow up we'll be living in a post apocolypse wasteland and everyone knows they need a dready to lead the mutant armies, just concider it "leadership training"i had a choice between buying a comb and buying food(i bought this stupid t shirt instead)i have a genetic disease that makes each hair in my head as thick as my wristsocieties changing, soon you'll look like the outcastsyoud laugh at the ropes on my head when you got 1 tied round your neck? (picture of a yuppy wearring a tie, maybe connected to a gallows"/ i dunno im too tired to think clearly)ok these ones suck..sorry

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/10/15 04:11:28AM
CoriElaine
@corielaine
11 years ago
173 posts

DUDE. I would wear most of those!! LOVE it! Some of the $$ Should go to this site. :) I would totally buy some. :0

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

There are so many I read which I actually would love to buy xD we should make this happen!

Karen Guy
@karen-guy
11 years ago
36 posts
Just wanted to show you what I found

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form