Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

how they lookin to you guys?

Davey
@davey
14 years ago
22 posts
dreads look great, but i thought the same thing about your lobes when i was looking at the pics. I have mine at 1" and had almost the same thing going on so i down sized for awhile and restreched slowly to get some thickness back to them, and also leaving them to dangle when im not going out has helped out tons. Scarface said:
Dude, you should downsize your your lobes, they look about to do a blowout. That, or the flesh is becoming necrotic, can't you see that they have become blue?

updated by @davey: 07/23/15 07:54:22AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ouch i hadnt even noticed the lobeshurts to look attraveling we broke down in a lil redneck town with a dude who hung car batteries suitecases and skateboards from his lobes (and could put his arm through 1 sitde so it was around his shoulder)it was crazy everytime wed step off the street for an hour the whole town started calling the cops cause they didnt know where we werethen a van pulls uop to inform us people with guns were gatherimg to figure out how to "deal with us"

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
necrotic huh? hmm, well man i think i would prolly feel that don't ya think? i have had a few blowouts a long time ago and they've just been red ever since. scar tissue i guess. cuz they never hurt or anything like that, orrrr i mean i would take them out... not the only lobes i've seen like this bro. sucks a little, but i dont think theres any real major issue cuz they've been just like they are for a long time... Scarface said:
Dude, you should downsize your your lobes, they look about to do a blowout. That, or the flesh is becoming necrotic, can't you see that they have become blue?
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
Well, if they feel alright... Still, if they were healthy, they wouldn't be blue. I'd have them checked by a doctor or a proffesional piercer if i were you, just to be shure. You can never be too carefull ya know. anthony williams said:
necrotic huh? hmm, well man i think i would prolly feel that don't ya think? i have had a few blowouts a long time ago and they've just been red ever since. scar tissue i guess. cuz they never hurt or anything like that, orrrr i mean i would take them out... not the only lobes i've seen like this bro. sucks a little, but i dont think theres any real major issue cuz they've been just like they are for a long time...

Scarface said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
necrotic means dead tissue no you would not feel it the nervesand everythuing would be dead or dying lack of circulatuon means the tussue gets no oxygen or food and the cells dye ..your risking having a real messs id at the very least go to a dr or a really reputsble peircer and get it checked out u dont want 2 dangling useless peices of dead flesh just dangling there do u ..at the very least take those out a week and see if it recovers color or notbut ..if its not normal clolor in 2 days id say get to a dr imediately or ..it could already be too late

--
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
SE's right. I dont have much experience with flesh turning necrotic myself, but the BME wars strongly about lobes turning necrotic. The scary thing about it is that it can spread to the rest of the ear. There's a reason why doctors amputates limbs that have gone too far into necrosia.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u might even notice a smell when u take it out after taking it oiut if theres any smell at all go straight to the er i would not wait to go to a dr id go to the er cause u are in danger of losing the lobe at leasta smell coming off it is a big danger sign

--
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
ok guys... i take these out Every day, Every day... when i shower. they have no funky smells, i put lotion on them annnd... i dont really know what else to say... i mean i hear what yous guys are saying and all, but i just dont think you're really sure of what your talking about. no offence meant at all. just dont think you should scare people if your not very, very sure of what youre saying. :) soaringeagle said:
u might even notice a smell when u take it out after taking it oiut if theres any smell at all go straight to the er i would not wait to go to a dr id go to the er cause u are in danger of losing the lobe at least
a smell coming off it is a big danger sign
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
purple or blue skin means no circulation anyone knows that much you dont need a phd to know your skin needs blood flow to be healthyyou dont even gotta go to a dr to find out call a dr and say my stretched earlobes are purple is that okor go on any body mod forum and ask for yourself but dont just ignore a danger sign likke purple earlobes

--
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
i know. thanks for your concern :) but i definatly havent just been, "ignoring" something like that. i am much too paranoid and hypocondriatic of a person to do that lol! theyve just seriously been like this for so long and at different sizes that i've just pretty much been like, well i guess its not that big of a deal. ya know? soaringeagle said:
purple or blue skin means no circulation anyone knows that much you dont need a phd to know your skin needs blood flow to be healthy
you dont even gotta go to a dr to find out call a dr and say my stretched earlobes are purple is that ok

or go on any body mod forum and ask for yourself but dont just ignore a danger sign likke purple earlobes

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form