well maybe a few dreads will be saved by the comments posted tonight

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/16/15 06:12:19PM
Circle Dancer
@circle-dancer
12 years ago
121 posts

You know what it reminds me of? Those pharmacutical commercials that tell you this long list of side effects at the end of the commercial, some so horrible you almost have to laugh. I always think, "THIS is their commercial, the thing that is supposed to make you WANT to buy this stuff? WHO DOES THIS WORK ON???"

It's the same with that site and their examples of what they do... who sees those pics and thinks "I want to look like that!"

The scary part is people apparently do...

Mindy
@mindy
12 years ago
12 posts

Yeah, I have a friend who has been on here and read all the DreadHead/Knotty Boy BS. She said she doesn't care what the wax does cause it "looks better" My only consolation is that she is flighty and I don't think her dreads would last even if she takes care of them, she'd change her mind and shave her head anyways. I don't get it!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

haha exactly

warning using dreadheadhq products may make your hair melt you may experience prolonged periods of acne breakouts accompanied by clogged pores a rancid stench brain and skin cancer your head may burst into flames boiling your brain melting your eyes and skin resulting in death" if you want an easy quick way to look like you have dreads then dredheadhq might be right for you (always consult your physician before using our shampoo and products which may have certain toxic side effects and interactions with other household chemicals

dreadheadhq is not responsible for any toxic clouds that wipe out tyour town as a result odf using our products with other products on the marketdo not y[use if you are between the ages of 1 and 40000 or if you have an iq over 7

--
Jeff Mitchell
@jeff-mitchell
12 years ago
14 posts

Lol, SE. I think i would have to buy anything that was described like that just to see what the hell it was.

soaring eagle said:

haha exactly

warning using dreadheadhq products may make your hair melt you may experience prolonged periods of acne breakouts accompanied by clogged pores a rancid stench brain and skin cancer your head may burst into flames boiling your brain melting your eyes and skin resulting in death" if you want an easy quick way to look like you have dreads then dredheadhq might be right for you (always consult your physician before using our shampoo and products which may have certain toxic side effects and interactions with other household chemicals

dreadheadhq is not responsible for any toxic clouds that wipe out tyour town as a result odf using our products with other products on the marketdo not y[use if you are between the ages of 1 and 40000 or if you have an iq over 7

Lindsey3
@lindsey3
12 years ago
64 posts

I looked at more pictures than just that one and some of the dreads look good, and i thought those look nice but too bad they dont realize all that nasty shit in their hair is gona make ur hair rott! poor people.. makes me sick. i bet they dont wash their hair either. cuz the fist set i had were back combed and crochet an waxed and palm rolled and all that in the 8 hours it took to "get" them, and they lady that did them was "knotty boy traind" and she had me not wash my hair.. so id didnt wash my hair for 5 MONTHS!!! i feel so bad for theese people.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

yikes thank god all i did was wash my hair nothing else

its funny how they do everything assed backwards so they need to use brute force to make it happen instead of just washing and letting it happen

--
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
12 years ago
64 posts

Yea im just glad i found out about other ways to have dreads.. i think thats why my boyfriend is so against me having them, because the first time was so awful. i mean my hair STUNK!! it felt gross and anything and everything clung to my dreads cuz of that nasty wax. the waax its self doesnt even smell good.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

i cant even imagine

i know in the reviews of dreadheadhq and knottyboy products here

http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dreadheadhq-and-knotty-boy-bad

one person said the wax smelled like piss

--
Lindsey3
@lindsey3
12 years ago
64 posts

if i could find it id smell it, i cant remember the smell but it wasnt plesant. I know its still around here somewhere i just dont know where. i threw away most of the stuff i got from knotty boy but i did keep the teas they sent me. i havnt used them yet but they seem harmless enough. unless they somehow snuck wax in there too, which wouldnt suprise me at all!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form