Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Hey girl'] Bummer! There is a forum or discussion on here that tells you what to do...Rubbing alcohol and then other stuff, let me see if I can find it...

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Soaring Eagle, just to be clear, this is correct:

Put 70% rubbing alcohol on dry dread, wrap in plastic bag for 30 mins....rinse well, put regular white vinegar on for 10 mins.....rinse well. Should I then wash in dr bronners tea tree?

Do this every 3 days for 9 days

I'm going to start this today as soon as I hear back from you SE, thanks again!

soaring eagle said:

they dongt fly they dont jump they have to climb hair to hair but can latch on quickly

teatreree they hate so use the teatree add extra teatree to the scalp oftento prevent them..if you have them pour 70% rubbing alcahol over the dreads in a bun wrap then in plastic for 30 minor longer the fumes kill em dread but u got to repeat it every 3 days to break the 5 day egg cycle u need to do it at least 3 times in 9 days soak in undiluted vinegar 10 min after the alcahols washed out that dissoklves the glue thsat holds the eggs on

fir the kid instead of rid try vasaline or mayonese cake it on wait 30 minutes then rinse off and do the vineger and combv out repeat every 3 days too wash everything u own spray the furniu8iture clean everythuing anything u cant wash seal in plasrtic bags 2 weeks if they cant eat they die

when you do the alcahol the fumes can get to yoiu too so breathe through a paper towel tube

it will sting bad u will curcse and scream and bang your fist (at least i did) but the sting steralizes and scratches so its good

tearttree oil prevents bugs use it always in yoyr and her shampoo

nem seed oil can be added to the shamopoo too it kills ..everything..even leprocy..any parasites and y bacteria ..it hardens at room temps so heat it up (put the bottle in hot water till its liquid) add a capfull to the sghampoo it ..smells lil bitter an earthy smell some ppl hate but it will kill em along with the alcahol u will see em raining everywhere and find dead ones on your pillow

always use teatree add lemmongrass and eucolyptus to really be sure

Read more: LICE ? I'm FREAKIN out!! Help if you have experience - dreadlocks forums http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/lice-im-freakin-out-help-if?commentId=3754945%3AComment%3A687009#ixzz1cCKYao00
the best place for real dreadlocks
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

the alcahol kills the bugs the vinsager diss=olves the egg casing they s=tkll hatch if they dont fall out tho so u do it every 3 days vcause

ababies beco me adults uin 5 datys they lay evs every 5 days which take 5 days to hatch hose babies lay more in 5 days so if u kill the adults every 3 days for 9 (or more) days u break that cycle no new babies ukill the colony

i tried the mayo they seemed to think my head tasted better covered uin mayo and it was not easy to wagh out after

tip

between the alcahol days teatree will save your sanity everytime u itch wipe it all over your scap they will avoid biting a s long as fresh teatree is applied vbut u might have to redose every 2 hours about

neem seed oil kills em add a kil to the bs/bronners when u wash out the alcaghol/vineger

u can apply neem to your scalp in between too it will kill babies as they hatch

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
earth muma
@earth-muma
12 years ago
2 posts

Hi there, I am just wondering,how you went with getting the lice outta ya hair??II have had dreads for about 8 years now,havent had lice yet,but am curious as to the process involved,guess im abit anxious about getting them,I have two children and imwaiting for the day they come home with them.Cheers

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

always use teatree and b u nmost likely will never get em but if u do alcahil kills em dead neem szeed oildas great too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form