Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

does anyone get snaged on tree limbs as much as i do?

Fay Brotherhood
@fay-brotherhood
14 years ago
59 posts
Lol, that makes me think of my springer spaniel.... she has lovely long ear locks (that would probably make awesome dreads if only my dad would stop combing her........ every bush she touches ends up tying her ears together with twigs and brambles, and i imagine once my dreading journey is a lil more progressed I will look somewhat like my dog....... :P
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
They do say that dogs reflect there owners and in some cases this is verry true a few of my friends dogs are exactly like them!

Fay Brotherhood said:
Lol, that makes me think of my springer spaniel.... she has lovely long ear locks (that would probably make awesome dreads if only my dad would stop combing her........ every bush she touches ends up tying her ears together with twigs and brambles, and i imagine once my dreading journey is a lil more progressed I will look somewhat like my dog....... :P
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Straw from my chickens, leaves from low hanging branches, the pen holder on the visor in my car has caught my hair and I have ripped the pen out several times and also the zipper on my son's bed tent. At least three to four times a week I snag that stupid zipper bending over to put my son in bed. One night I was so stuck I was afraid I was gonna have to remove the bed tent, drag it attached to my head to bed and have my husband try to unsnag me LOL! Thankfully, I managed to unzip my hair from it after about 10 minutes.
Loleia
@loleia
14 years ago
16 posts
branches, zippers, velcro, even managed to get a dread stuck in my car door as i got in. the most embarrassing of all is my boyfriend who also had dreads loves to stick random objects in my hair to see how long it takes me to notice. ive walked around a shopping centre with 2 pegs in my hair, gone to sleep at night to see are very strange green glow coming from my pillow...only to find a fishing glow stick stuck in a dread. ive even had coins fall out when i undo my ponytail.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form