Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

7 mths in, should i snip sum 6 inch "frizzies"???

ratcakie
@ratcakie
14 years ago
60 posts
hello, im back.. im now 7 mths in to the journy and still luvin it :) dreads are lookin wicked bar some clumps of loose hair hangin off my locks aprox 4-5 inches long or so... Q ) should i snip them off as i cant see them combining ive tried wraps etc... with no luck,,,???
updated by @ratcakie: 02/14/15 06:31:33AM
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Pics?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
noo why the hell would u do that..leave em alone stop trying to wrap em stop messing with em they will form new dreads or join dreads if u stop trying to force em..but they will do it when they want to do it not when u demand..the more u try messin with em the longer it will take

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
do i sense a little anger here?
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I just keep wrapping them around roots,I think cutting off the loose hair would be a really bad idea especially long term because loose hairs are always coming/going out which would mean you'd be thinning the roots after awhile,I'd recommend almost any alternative rather than cutting :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i dont think hes angry just not sure what to dothe looseness will dread right about at 6 inches..which is where its at now..but u gotta stop fussing with emiains rightthey are reinforcenments for your roots..or baby dreads about to be bornafter 2 years i still get em.. what i do? nothing.. they come they go they come againdozens of new dreads were formed that wayu want thick full head of dreads u dont wanna be snipping anythingjust let it grow

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

lets look closely at the most famouse dread of alllook at his scalp close what do u sseeeloose hairs forming baby dreads (it happens shorter in his hairtype though)

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why bother? thats just a baby dread abortion..just leave em be

--
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I don't get some people...The loose hair looks great. I hope that I end up with a good bit of it.
momma has dreads
@momma-has-dreads
14 years ago
159 posts
I did not think he was angry...I thought you sounded a little tough and a bit angry soaringeagle said:
i dont think hes angry just not sure what to do

the looseness will dread right about at 6 inches..which is where its at now..but u gotta stop fussing with em
iains right
they are reinforcenments for your roots..or baby dreads about to be born
after 2 years i still get em.. what i do? nothing.. they come they go they come again
dozens of new dreads were formed that way
u want thick full head of dreads u dont wanna be snipping anything

just let it grow
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form