Dreadlocks Forums

Something has foiled my plan.

celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
yea thats what i meant:)you got my point SE!!:) soaringeagle said:
drop dead gorgouse you mean...
for every 1 guy who wont apreciate u 1000, will be standing in line just hoping for a chance to tell you your beautiful

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
and a few girls too :) celestine said:
yea thats what i meant:)
you got my point SE!!:)

soaringeagle said:
for every 1 guy who wont apreciate u 1000, will be standing in line just hoping for a chance to tell you your beautiful

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
didnt catch that last one..:P soaringeagle said:
and a few girls too :)

celestine said:

soaringeagle said:

Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Thats the beauty of growing into your dreads, they evolve along with you.They grow beautifully outward as you grow beautiful within.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i cought u flirting :)and yea islandmomma is so right celestine said:
didnt catch that last one..:P

soaringeagle said:

celestine said:

soaringeagle said:

--
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
oh, that s what you meant!!hahaha, not that i have a problem with that, but i wasnt..i was just saying the truth..i m not really into people of the same sex to be honest:Pi just said what i thought, and when i hear that someone 's beauty is not appreciated and that s making that somenoe feel bad, i have to say something to change that:) soaringeagle said:
i cought u flirting :)

and yea islandmomma is so right

celestine said:

soaringeagle said:

celestine said:

soaringeagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
im just being silly today..woke up silly and been silly ever sincebut hey its true she'll probly have a few girls interested too maybe not u but plenty here whod love those red dreadsi cant wait to see her dready celestine said:
oh, that s what you meant!!hahaha, not that i have a problem with that, but i wasnt..
i was just saying the truth..i m not really into people of the same sex to be honest:P
i just said what i thought, and when i hear that someone 's beauty is not appreciated and that s making that somenoe feel bad, i have to say something to change that:)

soaringeagle said:

celestine said:

soaringeagle said:

celestine said:

soaringeagle said:

--
celestine✿۞
@celestine
14 years ago
80 posts
haha no worries dear SE.:):Pim sure about that too soaringeagle said:
im just being silly today..woke up silly and been silly ever since

but hey its true she'll probly have a few girls interested too maybe not u but plenty here whod love those red dreads

i cant wait to see her dready

celestine said:
oh, that s what you meant!!hahaha, not that i have a problem with that, but i wasnt..
i was just saying the truth..i m not really into people of the same sex to be honest:P
i just said what i thought, and when i hear that someone 's beauty is not appreciated and that s making that somenoe feel bad, i have to say something to change that:)

soaringeagle said:

celestine said:

soaringeagle said:

celestine said:

soaringeagle said:

ॐKaty~*☼
@katy
14 years ago
6 posts
Jessie Carr said:
Thanks everyone (I cant believe i've been worrying about this for like 3 hours when it only takes a few of you to turn me around)

Im gunna dread up and show him that I can look good ^-^
Right ON!!!!Good for you!!! I can understand where your comming from I have problems with myself aswell and I am always told I have beautiful hair and why would I do something like that but who cares what they think!!! Im going to do what I want lol So kudos to you for being strong and doing what you want!!! :D GOOD LUCK~*
Jessie Carr
@jessie-carr
14 years ago
61 posts
Thankyou everyone ^^ so much, really. I have started my dreads and i FFF love them!!!
updated by @jessie-carr: 07/10/15 01:34:08AM

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form