14 years ago
91 posts
i counted 57 this time i want to find the other post and see what the change is
updated by @kellye: 07/11/15 10:52:35PM
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
im not absolutley sure cuz the number keeps changing id say between 40 and 50. just a guesse though.
Frazer Meek
@frazer-meek
14 years ago
2 posts
I currently have 3 now haha.... Just starting out but taking my timmmme..... my old dreads (as seen in my pics) where 35 for deffinate..... :) fattiessss
Frank
@frank
14 years ago
6 posts
First time I have counted them in a long time, cant believe I only have 21 and 36 ends~
Scarface
@scarface
14 years ago
64 posts
I've got 34. Started out with 37, but combined some 'cuase they were getting very thin in the roots, and didn't lock up properly. I stil have some who are a bit to thin for my tastes, but there arn'nt any thin ones erby i can combine them with. Pisses me of a bit actually. -.-
ratcakie
@ratcakie
14 years ago
60 posts
i have 40 crazy dreads, sum thin, most medium, 1 fatty (compared to the rest anyway)they are mostly all kinky loopie things at the moment but ive only been dreading for 8 weeks so. most of them are about a foot long with about another 4-6 inches of loose ends which i quite like as its a bit differant to what ya usualy see. i started with 2 feet of hair so they have pulled up to nearly 50% of their origonal length but thats the only way i could get any thickness out of them as my hair is really strait and thin.
Alice
@alice
14 years ago
1 posts
I believe there're 47 dreads on my head.They're short and some are even shorter, very skinny and I love every single one of 'm.
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
As of right now (like, at this very moment) I counted 24... but I think I remember starting out with 32... maybe... They all vary in size and shape, my smallest is no smaller than a pencil though.
Vudu Doll
@vudu-doll
14 years ago
2 posts
I have 174 locs. 5 locs per hair clamp x 35 clamps - 1 loc = 174
Mary Vee
@mary-vee
14 years ago
12 posts
I've got 66 dreads. Actually 63 now that I've braided 3 small ones together. 63 beautiful locks of fuzzy. I love them.

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form