Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

How many dreads do you have ?

Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
I have 41 dreads, most are medium sized....about 1cm diameter, some are thicker because I joined two together here and there.
updated by @melanie2: 07/23/15 03:39:48PM
D!
@d
14 years ago
44 posts
I just counted 113 but i could be off by one or two. At one point I had closer to 200 locks but as I've let my hair lock up over the last 22 months I let my skinniest dreads combine.
Melanie2
@melanie2
14 years ago
99 posts
Alex Papadopoulos said:
my dreads are really really hard no way i could split them ....
what result do you think i would have if i cut them down the middle with scissors ?

Knottysleeves said:
I haven't counted, but I think I have 45 or so. I'd love a head full of long skinny dreads, but mine just didn't want to develop that way. My thinner ones don't feel too strong so it's probably good the way it worked out. :-)

Have you tried splitting some of your fatties?
Don't go near them with scissors, if they won't rip, just leave well enough alone...they would fall apart for sure if you were to cut them. : )
D!
@d
14 years ago
44 posts
Thanks I'm going to try and keep them all from combining so I plan on keeping them around the 110 to 115 mark. Is your last name May? If so we share that and having dreads in common.

heidi may said:
113! that's so awesome. i'm kind of jealous. lol. D! said:
I just counted 113 but i could be off by one or two. At one point I had closer to 200 locks but as I've let my hair lock up over the last 22 months I let my skinniest dreads combine.
Euphorian
@euphorian
14 years ago
20 posts
wow thats awesome!! you wrap them with weed? :P mine is 50+ but now maybe 70 because of loose hair yay! K E A Z said:
44 and they smell like fresh ganja
RasjutteX
@rasjuttex
14 years ago
6 posts
i have 65 =D
Alex Papadopoulos
@alex-papadopoulos
14 years ago
10 posts
no my last name isnt may its "papadopoulos" yeah i know its weird xD D! said:
Thanks I'm going to try and keep them all from combining so I plan on keeping them around the 110 to 115 mark. Is your last name May? If so we share that and having dreads in common.

heidi may said:
113! that's so awesome. i'm kind of jealous. lol. D! said:
Alex Papadopoulos
@alex-papadopoulos
14 years ago
10 posts
ah ok then :) thanks for the advice Melanie Clark said:
Alex Papadopoulos said:
my dreads are really really hard no way i could split them ....
what result do you think i would have if i cut them down the middle with scissors ?

Knottysleeves said:
I haven't counted, but I think I have 45 or so. I'd love a head full of long skinny dreads, but mine just didn't want to develop that way. My thinner ones don't feel too strong so it's probably good the way it worked out. :-)

Have you tried splitting some of your fatties?

Don't go near them with scissors, if they won't rip, just leave well enough alone...they would fall apart for sure if you were to cut them. : )
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
this is like the 3rd time this has been a thread and everytime i try n count it and it seems like another number!hahahaha im jus too lazy to do it couple times n get the right numero ahahahsumthin like 27-29 but i duno i still got like two lil sections tryin to knot up in the back/topNamaste
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Matted Dew said:
this is like the 3rd time this has been a thread and everytime i try n count it and it seems like another number!
hahahaha im jus too lazy to do it couple times n get the right numero ahahah
sumthin like 27-29 but i duno i still got like two lil sections tryin to knot up in the back/top
Namaste
haha true that,BUT, i just counted the other day, i got the left side, my friend counted the rightand got 46 now!haha, down from 47-8,and 50 when i started,

/ 6

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form