Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

veggie vegan omni ital? whats your diet and hows it relate to your dreadiness (if at all)

k money
@k-money
11 years ago
114 posts

Youre gonna have to explain that one. We are part of the animal kingdom and are animals, thats why i think most people think its cruel to eat meat, because they can relate to animals easier that anything else and can somewhat put theirselves in the animals position when it comes to their killing.

Baba Fats said:

As Homo Sapiens we have not had enough time to evolve to a point where we aren't supposed to eat mat anymore. I don't for various reasons. Others don't for their reasons. Nothing wrong with anyone's reasons. But as a species we just haven't been around long enough to evolve intoherbivores.

K Money, the better question is why do we eat mushrooms? Humans are very closely related to them. We are more closely related to fungi than to any other kingdom. It's almost like a form of cannibalism

updated by @k-money: 07/03/15 07:28:35AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

Biologists and taxonomists (The guys who name species), have started to move away from the 5 kingdom system. Animals and fungi are in a larger group known as Opisthokonta. Both animals and fungi breath in O2 and breath out CO2. Fungi do not make their own food. They have external stomachs. There are many other features that make them more closely related to us than plants. I don't know them all.

There's amathematicalequation for how fast species evolve. It has to do with how many mutations happen in our genes vs our population size. We started off eating meat. That's just a fact. We could eat plants, but our main staple was meat when we evolved. I forget the equation, but mutations happen on a relatively steady clock. Some have significant changes, some don't. But for use to completely evolve into herbivores, we'd have to have most of the worlds population stop eating meat, entirely, for epochs at least. Modern homo sapiens have only been around for about 70,000 years.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

baba we have never been "suposed to eat meat" we have not evolcved into a specieas capable of efficiently hunting (with teeth and claws) or digesting it we adapted to eatingmeat by cooking and weapons but evolutionarily speaking we are vegataru=ians

your jaws cannot bite therough a deers neck your teeth cannot either yoir claws (fingers) cant tear apart live flesh

our bodies are designed for

pickingberries and nuts digging for roots walk upright to reach fruits (a predator needs to be able to chase pret-y through dence forrest low to the ground 4 legged for fast directiin changes etc)

your intestines are too long

meart eatters have short digestive tracts vegatarians dont..why?

simple

meat is full of bacteria and fats it starts rotting sioon after ingestion and you want to eliminate it fast without absorbing too much fats or getting sick from rottemn meat in you intestines

vegatables take longer to break down so slow long intestines absi=ornb nutrients more efficiently

colon cancer is rampany among meat eatting humans because they have several pounds of rotten garban=ge in their intestines at akll times

we physicaly are not meant to eat meat

if yiu weee..i dare you to prove it by hunting and killing a dear with only teeth and claws nothing else then tear opit apart and eat it without cooking it

youd puke before u got to swallow your 1st bite

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

colon cancer is not "rampant" amongst meat eaters. I'd like to see some sources for your claims. Also, humans did not start eating meat when they started cooking. We consumed raw meat before we developed cooking and our brains developed into what they are today as a result of eating meat. We were able to hunt this meat by bait and trap. http://www.npr.org/2010/08/02/128849908/food-for-thought-meat-based...

Also, there are cultures where humans run for long periods of time in order to induce an animal to have heat stroke and therefore die, such as the Tarahumara. and they are able to do that because they run barefoot. Humans do not need sharp teeth and claws to hunt.

and if meat is so bad, please explain of the terribly unhealthy vegetarians I know? Such as my vegetarian friend who is dangerously anemic, or my obese vegan friend. Or how about my vegan friend who is diabetic?

and look at cultures such as the Inuits. they eat a diet of primarily meat, due to their location, and yet they don't have heart disease and their cancer rate is extremely low. http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=774f6379-ecd4...

Cancer is common amongst WESTERNERS. Do you know why? Not because they eat meat. It is because they eat meat from animals raised in CAFOs, injected with hormones and antibiotics, and fed inappropriate food such as grain. They drink milk from these same cows, milk treated with rBGH and then pasteurized and the fat reduced creating a nutritionally dead drink laden with chemicals and hormones. They eat vegetables from GMOs and sprayed with countless pesticides. Their diet is made up of mostly grains, which provide little nutrition, but a lot of carbs and sugar and lots of health problems. This is particularly true for gluten containing grains such as wheat, rye and barley who cause malabsorption and leaky gut syndrome.

Westerners have cancer because they drink chemical laden water, inject themselves with insane amounts of toxins via vaccines, take more prescription meds than anyone else. They have cancer because they slather their skin and hair with toxic products that contain parabens, sulfates, etc. They are more prone to sickness because women are LIED to and convinced that formula is equal to breast milk and therefore, our breastfeeding rates are low because most women don't even try. Westerners are sick because of a lack of exercise and sun. They are sick from drinking water from plastic bottles that contain BPA and BPS among other things. They are sick because they wear aluminum laden deodorant and fill their homes with carcinogenic fumes from crap like Febreeze. Because they clean with toxic chemicals and fill their clothing with chemicals from detergents. They are sick because they are stressed and anxious. They are sick because of the way they were born. A csection rate of 34%!!!! Csections do not allow for proper colonization of gut bacteria, bacteria that enter the fetus via the birth canal. If nothing is done to correct gut flora, problems will arise! They are sick because they do not consume any fermented foods, and because they never detox. They are sick due to lack of sleep. Even the fluorescent light bulbs are toxic!

The problem is not meat. It is the overall lifestyle, from the quality of food including meat, to toxic products, to the birth and childhood experiences. The solution is not as simple as eliminating meat from your diet.

By the way, I am not in any way saying that being vegetarian or vegan is wrong. If it makes you feel healthy and energized, go for it. But it is not the best thing for everyone. There are many people who have experienced sickness while being vegetarian and feel much better eating a grain free meat heavy diet such as the paleo diet. there are many people who fall in between and feel better with mostly vegetables and some meat, such as myself. I think a good idea is to look at your ancestors. Is your family from an area where vegetables are the main source of food, but meat is used sometimes (like mine.) or are they from an area where meat was very important, such as the cold regions in Canada, Scandinavia, etc?

One way of eating is not the right way for everyone. This is true for any "diet" whether it's the Standard American Diet, the Weston A Price way of eating, or vegetarianism.

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

I'd also like to add that humans eat raw flesh all the time. Sushi. and it doesn't make us puke on the first bite. There is also a group of paleo eaters that only eats raw food, and that includes meat. They say it's delicious. Cultures in Ethiopia eat raw meat, The Inuits also eat most of their meat raw. Some middle eastern cultures consume raw goat meat.

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

I'd also like to add that I'm not a jerk to my veg friends. if they come to my home and eat, i GLADLY make sure their meal is vegan or vegetarian. and i happily eat whatever food they offer me. except gluten of course but they know i can't eat gluten lol.

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

That's the way we should all. I am a veg, and my wife isn't. I refuse to let her touch my stove. I always make her a meat dish. Just because of my belief's I am not trying to force her to eat something she doesn't like just because I do

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

they dont bite into a living animal and kill it by biting it

and if u stop eatting meat for a year u stop beimg able to digest it 1 bite then gives u high fever puking shaking sweatting u feel like yoir gonna du[ie and for weeks after feel liketheres rotten crap in your intestines tearing it to shreads

i described it k[-like it felyt like a brick cob=vered in spikes that was rotting

grossest feeling ever

weeks later u still want to induce vomiting or overdose on laxatives to try to get it i]out

its nasty

JustSomeChick said:

I'd also like to add that humans eat raw flesh all the time. Sushi. and it doesn't make us puke on the first bite. There is also a group of paleo eaters that only eats raw food, and that includes meat. They say it's delicious. Cultures in Ethiopia eat raw meat, The Inuits also eat most of their meat raw. Some middle eastern cultures consume raw goat meat.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

that is not true for everyone either. I know people who were vegetarian for years. I have a friend who was vegetarian for almost a decade. She said she never felt good. She started following the WAPF diet which includes meat and she felt better. she didn't suffer from weeks of sickness like you describe.

again, while one diet may work for you, that doesn't mean it will work for everyone.

JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

and what does the fact that they don't use their teeth to kill the animal have to do with anything? The Tarahumara don't use their teeth to kill their hunt. They kill by chasing them! That is hunting! Humans don't need to bite or claw their pray to death! We can hunt by chasing.

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form