Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

veggie vegan omni ital? whats your diet and hows it relate to your dreadiness (if at all)

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
6 years ago
2,706 posts

Of course we can live peacefully and kill animals. It's all in the manner of how they are killed. Is it peaceful to put a bolt gun to a trapped cows head and hope it works the first time? Of course not. Is it peaceful to wait in the woods (The natural habitat of a deer) and wait patiently for a shot. Sure. It's even more peaceful with a bow, when you have to wait even more patiently to get up close.

Were the native Americans not peaceful and in tune with the earth because they hunted? Of course they were still in tune with nature and with the earth.

The answer isn't never to kill an animal again. That's impossible. The answer is to change the rules on hunting. ie. Only hunt what you can use. Only hunt during approved hunting seasons. Only hunt the right sex during the right times of year.

The modern environmental movement started because of hunters. If it weren't for hunters, environmentalism wouldn't be what it is today. If it weren't for hunters there would be no national forests or parks. Companies would have paved over the whole country decades ago.

updated by @baba-fats: 07/03/15 07:49:05AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,123 posts

huh?

killing is not peaceful if your shot strangled or smothered its not peaceful its not peaceful to have electrodes shoved up tyour ass its not peaceful to have your head chopped off its not peaceful to be clubed to death ..killing is not peaceful its violent

peaceful is to allow to live a long life and die of natural causes

thats peaceful

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
6 years ago
2,706 posts

By not killing them, they'd end up starving to death. Is forcing animals to starve a peaceful death by natural causes?

Hunting a specific number of a population keeps the majority of the animals alive and healthy. The others would go to a good cause. Not just feeding people, but allowing he others to live happy lives

Tim5
@tim5
6 years ago
359 posts

There are places in the world where the humans are starving to death now, and there are places in the world where the humans are not starving to death today, but in the future they will be.

Would you take it upon yourself to thin those populations? Peacefully of course.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
29,123 posts

they absolutely wouldnt starve to death theres more then enough food toi feed a hundred times more seriusly how many feilds fhave you seen with no grass no leaves nothing? dont believe the lies

just look around at how much food there is

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long

also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
Tim5
@tim5
6 years ago
359 posts

There is not even a food shortage in the world today as it is. The food that is wasted is enough. This is the greater issue. As a species we are out of harmony, we are sick. Please everyone, stop everything that is hurtful.

k money
@k-money
6 years ago
114 posts

why doesnt anyone answer my question on how killing a plant is OK, but killing an animal is not? can someone please explain to me the difference other than the obvious plant animal difference. things have to die for other things to live

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
6 years ago
177 posts
100% vegetarian. Always have been always will be. Tried being vegan but became weak and lost weight..couldn't do it.
Mogli
@mogli
6 years ago
6 posts

wow it seems like alot of people can dig the veg thing but i dont think i can, i just enjoy my burgers and BACON way to much...no disrespect but i feel it to be near impossible to stop eating meat

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
6 years ago
2,706 posts

As Homo Sapiens we have not had enough time to evolve to a point where we aren't supposed to eat mat anymore. I don't for various reasons. Others don't for their reasons. Nothing wrong with anyone's reasons. But as a species we just haven't been around long enough to evolve intoherbivores.

K Money, the better question is why do we eat mushrooms? Humans are very closely related to them. We are more closely related to fungi than to any other kingdom. It's almost like a form of cannibalism

/ 20

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form