Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

phatties or skinny dreads?

tha tron
@tha-tron
14 years ago
147 posts
definately gotta rock the random look. some small and some fat that way they all look different and have their own personality. but whatever your into
updated by @tha-tron: 07/23/15 05:00:09PM
feelin irie
@feelin-irie
14 years ago
10 posts
deff love the fattys i have 3 or so and i love em i gonna congo a few to get more. i really love em on females so sexy.
brooke blinebry
@brooke-blinebry
14 years ago
13 posts
With this set I tried to keep skinny...i did it all natural..just ripped when needed. From experience its better on my scalp and alot easier to get dry. Iam a bartender and a cook and i have found thinner dreads easier to keep pulled back for work. I feel that the individuality is the beauty, and a expression of your soul. peace
hippie mama
@hippie-mama
14 years ago
154 posts
i love phatties for sure but it seems alot harder to find dreadie treasures for them. most things that ppl sell for dreads are for skinny dreads it seems so i kinda have to be real creative to find things to put in mine. but i do like the skinnier ones to i just dont think theyd look real great on me plus they seem to be the ones that thin out over time from what i noticed on other ppls dreads. but id have to say i have a few skinny ones that are just now forming and ive had my dreads for years and im still getting baby dreads. but its cool that they are skinny cuz it gives me more of a variety and more or dread personality
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
tha tron said:
definately gotta rock the random look. some small and some fat that way they all look different and have their own personality. but whatever your into
TRON!!! Long time no see man! *haha, I said semen
Matted Dew
@matted-dew
14 years ago
213 posts
i just love how every head is completley different and only by close inspection can someone really tell what they're lookin atbut besides that , fattieeeeeeeees hahahhahahhahNamaste
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Matted Dew said:
i just love how every head is completley different and only by close inspection can someone really tell what they're lookin at
but besides that , fattieeeeeeeees hahahhahahhah
Namaste
Teehee, you said 'fatties', teehee, I had one of those earlier today.
Rydah
@rydah
14 years ago
5 posts
i went free form and they are growing big... fat dreads are the best!!
Ivan
@ivan
14 years ago
88 posts
fatties are awesome but i don't like em too big. i have a few fatties but mostly mediums and a few skinnies too. dreads are dreads. it's all about personality which i like.
Nathaniel
@nathaniel
14 years ago
14 posts
Mine are really quite skinny, although i'm just letting them congo to thicken them up. I think the mixed look is best, lots of different sizes.

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form