Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

What do you think??

Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
yeah i know what u mean. i think if u just do it with out bleaching it will just have like a redish tint too it. FoxyFresh said:
I'm not sure. Some people say I should bleach it, some people say I don't need bleach.. i don't know yet, I really don't want to use it. But I don't want to waste dying my hair and the color won't show.

updated by @electric-mama: 07/23/15 07:31:13PM
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
I don't even know how to bleach my hair.. but I'm not going to a salon, ever again, they ruined my hair twice.
Снегурочка
@снегурочка
15 years ago
8 posts
I've used this before - it comes out rad; not too bright except in the sun, where it's WOW.
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
if you go to a beauty supply store, im sure they can tell you what products would work best on your hair. i think that is a safer bet then just buying a bleaching kit from like wal mart or some where. i guess i would talk to tha tron and see what happened when he bleached his hair. i didnt have any problem getting my dreads bleached. i went to a beauty school that my friend goes to, and they made the dye thinker i believe. hope this helps u some
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Cool oh yeah thats a good idea imma ask tron Electric Mama said:
if you go to a beauty supply store, im sure they can tell you what products would work best on your hair. i think that is a safer bet then just buying a bleaching kit from like wal mart or some where. i guess i would talk to tha tron and see what happened when he bleached his hair. i didnt have any problem getting my dreads bleached. i went to a beauty school that my friend goes to, and they made the dye thinker i believe. hope this helps u some
Jessica
@jessica
15 years ago
70 posts
I think the color would look pretty hot. But in my experience with dying my dreads after time they can get really weak and break off sometimes. I've done quite a few colors and i regret it all i wish i just kept my natural color and never died my hair. Bleach is terrible especially for your hair. My color has grown out and it is now my natural color and i love it, I think you look great the way you are.
FoxyFresh
@foxyfresh
15 years ago
105 posts
Thankyou!!:D Jessica said:
I think the color would look pretty hot. But in my experience with dying my dreads after time they can get really weak and break off sometimes. I've done quite a few colors and i regret it all i wish i just kept my natural color and never died my hair. Bleach is terrible especially for your hair. My color has grown out and it is now my natural color and i love it, I think you look great the way you are.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form