Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

awrsome dreads

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

Unless "engaged juggalo" means something I'm unaware of he's either an adult or involved in child marriage which would be wrong and we should help him.

It would be better if he was a kid. Maybe he's still an angry teenager. I hear getting married is popular among the young.

updated by @tied-up-in-knots: 07/28/15 04:46:14AM
James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Oops.

Tied up in knots said:

Unless "engaged juggalo" means something I'm unaware of he's either an adult or involved in child marriage which would be wrong and we should help him.

It would be better if it was a kid. Maybe he's still an angry teenager. I hear getting married is popular among the young.

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

A little bit....18?

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

Oh snap! You got me there! Oh wait. No you didn't.

I am very aware that 18 is older than 12. I'm also painfully aware that you lack basic reading comprehension and grammar skills. Shame. Your attempt at wit was pathetic. Please try harder next time.

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

No that was not at all what I was referring to. You seem to be incapable of understanding anything we say. You take what we say and make it the exact opposite.

As for your witty remark about me not knowing math...you said you were a little bit older than 12. So I asked if that meant you were 18. Somehow you failed to understand that simple statement.That I have to explain that exchange is really quite sad.

Really though, to be completely honest, even written in "txt" your statement made very little sense.

And I don't need to use spell check. I use the lumpy thing inside my skull.

Tied up in knots
@tied-up-in-knots
12 years ago
202 posts

Every now and then you have to feed a troll. Don't be too proud of yourself.

A) you weren't remotely subtle

and

B) We're in it for the greater good anyway. You might be a troll but someone else might read this thread and avoid crochet. So in the end we still win and you are still just a sad little troll.

PS: I really hope you aren't actually a Juggalo. That subculture has a hard enough time not looking like a bunch of angsty semi-literate teenagers. They don't need your help.

James Turk
@james-turk
12 years ago
107 posts

Well it looks like he's gone. Hopefully people don't read this and think it;s you and I arguing.

Tied up in knots said:

Every now and then you have to feed a troll. Don't be too proud of yourself.

A) you weren't remotely subtle

and

B) We're in it for the greater good anyway. You might be a troll but someone else might read this thread and avoid crochet. So in the end we still win and you are still just a sad little troll.

PS: I really hope you aren't actually a Juggalo. That subculture has a hard enough time not looking like a bunch of angsty semi-literate teenagers. They don't need your help.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

wow you really are out to stir up trouble huh?

need your drama fix? couldnt get enough reaction yesterday when you tried insulting me and everyone?

and trying to drive people to another site? why are you here if you hate everything we say and all the ways we try to help you?

you can go away if you want to ..we really dont need your "help" since your not helpu=ing anyone

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
melann
@melann
12 years ago
34 posts

Are there comments missing here? Reading this got really confusing.

melann
@melann
12 years ago
34 posts

All i was trying to say was i've looked at many many many timelines and hers is the best i've seen. She has nice thick dreads, none of them are falling out. Yeah she ended up just leaving them alone eventually but they're gorgeous and i'm super jealous. This is where i am right now just to give a visual. http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/the_pumpkin/dreads/IMG_1607.jpg

I get what you guys are after but why not be a bit more open minded? I'm not sure what all this previous argument was about i missed it but i was just trying to show more alternatives. If people do their dreads different so what? It's the 21st century we have many ways of doing many things. We're all dread heads why not be more positive about it? I love this girls channel, she crocheted and her dreads were great and when she combed them out, no damage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt3d3N-rKbg

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form