Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

crochet dreads painful picture warning

Evelyn Maes
@evelyn-maes
13 years ago
30 posts
They do get thicker if you leave them alone and stop crocheting, mine shrunk a lot and got almost twice as thick as they were. I think the problem is that they don't have the patience to wait until they get thicker in time, they want instant "perfect" dreads.

soaring eagle said:

ye cause crochet makes them supernaturaly thin so to make em normal thicknes u need 3 times more hair then normal

updated by @evelyn-maes: 07/13/15 11:53:58AM
Mao
@mao
13 years ago
49 posts

Yeah it looks like from here, the most popular method and I can attest it was indeed painful sleeping on them afterwards.

Once you crochet, you're going to crochet the rest of your entire dreading journey. @_@

Rugby Girl said:

This picture looks like it was done in the Philippines. Most dreadheads here have their locks done by crochet hook and/or wax. So far I haven't met another person here who has freeform dreads (aside from the other Filipinos on this forum).
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

well you can kick the habbit but it is like heroin after the 1st dose it gets u "hooked" (pun intended) and your stuck looking for your next "fix" (again intended)

Mao said:

Yeah it looks like from here, the most popular method and I can attest it was indeed painful sleeping on them afterwards.

Once you crochet, you're going to crochet the rest of your entire dreading journey. @_@

Rugby Girl said:

This picture looks like it was done in the Philippines. Most dreadheads here have their locks done by crochet hook and/or wax. So far I haven't met another person here who has freeform dreads (aside from the other Filipinos on this forum).

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Chris Mora
@chris-mora
13 years ago
41 posts
Dat baldness.... ouch

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form