Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

i don't get it.....

Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

Yeah it's weird... I don't know whether it's just me but some of them still look TnR'd if you know what I mean... Like woven? I thought that would have gone by then...?

Maybe her hair just grows really fast or something!! She makes me wish I still had blonde hair like I did when I was a kid!

updated by @charlotte: 07/23/15 02:58:02AM
Charlotte
@charlotte
13 years ago
57 posts

Yeah, it is indeed skin deep but as I haven't ever met her, and probably never will, she is a perfect candidate for girly envy...! Sometimes it's just nice to watch something pretty :) But yes, I do agree with you on the bringing out the personality thing!

Thinking about it, there must be quite a lot of dread envy going on as well, because I don't think she looks as awesome without dreads... Maybe when my hair has even remotely started locking up I will see things differently!

She does remind me very much of one of my best friends though. In fact, the one friend that was like "You HAVE to get dreadlocks. They are completely you". Straaange...!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts
i thing theres several members here who are way prettier

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Clayton
@clayton
13 years ago
76 posts
I completely agree with SE. I've found more inspiration from this site than anywhere else -- including the youtube girl. Besides, beauty fades with time, and what's left? Her seemingly vain personality.
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
i know but you can't deny that people are drawn to beautiful people regardless if they're men or women. who knows what type of person she is. i just have dread envy. she just makes it seem so effortless. plus what girl doesn't want to be beautiful and have a gorgeous head of hair to boot.

Maxe said:

I thought beauty was skin deep? ;) ..she's definitely attractive to the eye, but come on...in essence personality is more important and dreads seem to bring out personlaity in everyone =)

Anyway...if you add up the time maybe hers are several months behind in progress because of the rubberbands etc?..her first video is kiiinda old as far as I remember...at least from last summer...and she is now at the loopy stage?

Also she has a LOT of undreaded hair length..not sure if that is because of her method or from not wearing tams/wool pillow cases or hairtype or what...but I really don't like when the dreads don't start until like a foot down...totally looses the lions mane look I love.

Clayton
@clayton
13 years ago
76 posts
Forgive me for being forward, Heather, but you are much more beautiful to me. The youtube girl seems artificial but you have a much more natural beauty about you. Hair included, of course.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

agreed and has better hair too

Clayton said:

Forgive me for being forward, Heather, but you are much more beautiful to me. The youtube girl seems artificial but you have a much more natural beauty about you. Hair included, of course.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts
awwww..... thanks guys:)
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
13 years ago
184 posts

She's gorgeous, you're gorgeous...none of us know her though, so I'm not sure it's really fair to judge her personality or anything lol. Skin deep beauty is probably as far as you'll get while watching youtube videos.

her dreads look great, but I think they're getting all loopy now from the rubber bands, and the beads really help a lot.

Piercings are cool, too.

Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts
I wouldnt be envious of her "dreads". Naturalwomyns sure, but not hers.She does seem really vain but then again anyone who posts on youtube technically is saying "Hey, look at me arent i special?!". Your time will come my dear. She will probably chop her "dreads" off in five years anyways once the initial fad of it wears off.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form