Dreadlocks Forums

a interlocking loctician wanted to show me how great interlocking is

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
thank you thank u thank u thats just what i was saying

Trina Sandress said:
This look just as bad as the braided extension experience I had in the early 90's. They were so tight I had to cut them out and and shave my head . That much tension on the scalp could lead to lots of breakage and probably balding as well. It's no better than the cornrows that are really tight.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:06:30PM
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
I have seen locticians who are much better and faster at interlocking. He's probably just super competitive because it's obvious that a salon will not hire him and he needs to be fanatical to drum up customers.Whether or not interlocking is a good idea for african hair is not something I can speak on, but that poor white girl should not have done that to her hair. That is going to seriously hurt for a while.She should probably put sunblock on her pasty scalp too.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
interlockings not as bad forr african hair..by a fractionthey do survive it somewhat better (african hairs jonna dread no matter what abuses u do to it) but ive seen it cause african dreads to break as often or more often then Caucasians mostly cause they use it so much morethe percentage of non africans who had problems was way way higherlike mostor close to most

--
taye
@taye
14 years ago
833 posts
Poor girl. I bet she couldn't sleep for a week. I know how bad that one little tight hair can feel. Can't imagine my whole head feeling like that. Ouch is all i can say. I don't know...is it just me, but i really couldn't see what he was doing...especially with those scissors. I am sure there are people that like the checker board look. But I hope her dreads don't fall off. For some reason some people actually think that is what dreads are supposed to look like.
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
i'd also like to add how hilarious it is that this "master loctician" works out of his shitty apartment kitchen.is that his phone number in the title? lol prank call time!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha yea it isand its really annoying how every comment he makes the comment or even email has this tag before it like this comment on my wax removal vid just now{{ShaggyLocks = 5 }} ... Now I must say this is very informing, great test, tombs up on this video iriesoaringeagle! Hey where did U get that stuff from!?!maybe hes realizing i know lil more then he thought cause hes gotten less disrespectful at least

--
Shanxon Lemasters
@shanxon-lemasters
14 years ago
411 posts
wow is all I can say, if I didn't know more this would make me not want dreads...that looks horrid!
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts

voila! weak spot from interlocking ONE TIME.
updated by @jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
wow

--
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
What is the motivation to do this? I don't understand, is it for the look? Or is there a different reason?

/ 12

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form