Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Damian Marley Dreads

Thundersquall
@thundersquall
14 years ago
235 posts
Just thought some of you might apreciate this pic of Damian, ol Bob Marley's son. Giving his Rastafarian backround, you can be assured they were grown naturally but who knows what if anything he does to "maintain" them. That is natural dreads at their finest folks.
updated by @thundersquall: 01/13/15 08:48:20PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Wow! Thanks for sharing...BEAUTIFUL!
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Let me share some of my fave Damian marley Dreadlock pix as well :][img] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/ArchangelDawn/dreads/Damian-Marley-bnr02.jpg [/img]although the photo you attach is like WOW, because I did not know his locks had grown past that length already!!The only artist I know of that has locks past knee length is Brian Fair of the band Shadows Fall, but he is not Rastafarian btw .[img] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/ArchangelDawn/dreads/BrianFair.jpg [/img]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
really? only?

what about jah levi?his are past his knees..and toes..and a whole 2nd persons knees and toes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
RootsRasta
@rootsrasta
14 years ago
64 posts
You should see Damian Marley when he was in his late teens, has very curly hair[remember he is 3/4 white and 1/4 black].Great to see him live, his locks are indeed to his mid shin,Oh and SE i love jah levi, his music is fantastic [i would personally never have my length that long, i need to be able to have them down and still walk]
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he wraps em round his waist and makes em into a belt

RootsRasta said:
You should see Damian Marley when he was in his late teens, has very curly hair
[remember he is 3/4 white and 1/4 black].

Great to see him live, his locks are indeed to his mid shin,

Oh and SE i love jah levi, his music is fantastic [i would personally never have my length that long, i need to be able to have them down and still walk]

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
Well today I learned something new :] I did not know of Jah Levi. I'll have to check out his music.Thanks SE for sharing, I wonder how many years he's been growing them for?
RootsRasta
@rootsrasta
14 years ago
64 posts

Arturis Static said:
Well today I learned something new :] I did not know of Jah Levi. I'll have to check out his music.

Thanks SE for sharing, I wonder how many years he's been growing them for?
type jah levi blackstar liners into YT
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
Wow I love the color change from grey roots to brown tips.that's siiiiick!

soaringeagle said:
really? only?

what about jah levi?
his are past his knees..and toes..and a whole 2nd persons knees and toes
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
14 years ago
235 posts
That is amazingly long hair wow. I wonder how he keeps those ends clean though good lord hehe =)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form