Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlock Extensions

cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
ya i know, i was just sayin that hers are pretty good lookin even if she does do maitenence
updated by @cassie-gabriel: 07/23/15 05:01:21PM
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
cause sometimes when people do maitenence they dont look good
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
~~CREEPY!!!~~ cassie gabriel said:

^ for making the dredlock extentions

^ adding them in
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yeah I've seen her videos. She says she tries to maintain them but keep the messy look. Though that doesn't mean that there isn't damage in there cassie gabriel said:
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
they look totally fake and even the real part looks overly messed with. She's a pretty girl, shoulda left em alone! Paula said:
Yeah I've seen her videos. She says she tries to maintain them but keep the messy look. Though that doesn't mean that there isn't damage in there

cassie gabriel said:
Mattie C
@mattie-c
14 years ago
4 posts
yeah its a good idea for the extensions part but shes not a natural dreadhead. most of those dreadz are fake.
cassie gabriel
@cassie-gabriel
14 years ago
80 posts
well some people r just not patient on their journey. and oh im sure she has a bunch of damage. i like everythn she put in hers tho
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
loloh man she really did just say" opps that dint sound good, ripped hair who gives a fuck" lol wow she is cute but has no idea........
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Why? I'm not getting what the point of the extensions is...? I mean, besides the obvious.
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
13 years ago
87 posts

I am curious as to know why people keep asking about dread extensions when this site is specifically dedicated to the education of natural methods for letting the hair dread.

There are many other sites out there if you just search google and type in the words dread extensions you will find in depth info I am sure.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form