Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Sea Salt Wash ?

Cherryw00d
@cherryw00d
14 years ago
2 posts
Hi everyone.. = )I`m new here & hav`nt started to Dread yet,But want to do them natrually..Mother Nature knows best etc...I`ve heard that washing with sea salt can really get them going when you firststart..is this true & what sort of proportions of sea salt would I use..along with anything else that would go into the mixx..many thnx.. = )
updated by @cherryw00d: 01/13/15 08:35:43PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u dont "wash" with it altho u can add it to your wash u spray it on then a couple hours later rinse it offa couple spoonfuls to the average spray bottle sea water i think is 1/2 a percent or maybe lessu want it to taste lil salty but not grossly salty

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
when swimming in the sea last september, i sort of "washed" my dreads in the seawater it felt really good to do but my dreads stayed sort of sticky and a bit weird, it may of heleped in the long run, but i dont know!good fun though
Cherryw00d
@cherryw00d
14 years ago
2 posts
ok thnx folks..also how often should I wash (spray) one I start dreading ?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
not too often some ppl do all the time but can cause severe dryness id try every 2 weeks and see from there u can decide if u wanna more or less

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
If I may interject a comment.If you are going to spray salt water into your hair. Buy the cheapest spray bottle you can find or use one that you really don't care about. I ended up clogging up a spray mechanism for the spray bottle I had been using.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form