Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

interlock good bad???

benitia taylor
@benitia-taylor
14 years ago
4 posts
hey you guys thanks you.. at 1st when i looked at some other post i didnt think ppl stilll got on here any more, and i wasnt going to get a reply from anyone; but i woke up this morning and seen all this feed back which is great to know ppl still care. I am currently in Iraq so im dealing with this weather over here, tryn to workout, and trying to keep my hair at its best. My hair is not that kinky but i am african american so I'm sure my hair will lock eventually, bcus i have seen some of the best locs on Caucasian ppl. i started the interloc process becus the chick that does my hair said it was the best method becus my hiar is so soft. but after all the research I have done more ppl are saying this is not a good method at all. i do admit it does have one advantage for ppl with soft hair and thats.. you can start washing your hair asap, and you dont have to wait for you hair to loc b4 you can start washing it. and for me i workout almost everyday and my hair doesnt stay twisted when i start to sweat so this was a good method for me. now that my hair is shoulder length, I thnk i can move on and just let my hair naturally take its course.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
u can wash your hair right away with any method washing helps them locksoft hair locks easy toosalons just love to rip u offglad u joined us

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Punanamous
@punanamous
14 years ago
5 posts
Since my hair is sooooo soft, I had that done on my starter locs for $70. Hmmm, ended up looking like bantu knots (black hairstyle) afterwards. Me no like... lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just be glad they didnt fall off yet

--
Punanamous
@punanamous
14 years ago
5 posts
My hair hasn't locked yet...I'm considering loc extensions....
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
before it even locks?wouldnt recomend it

--
benitia taylor
@benitia-taylor
14 years ago
4 posts
i got lock extensions put in b4 and dude believe me its a waste of money and time.. dnt do it jus allow your ahir to grow as it normally wud. i had to deal with them falling out randomly, and sometimes when i washed my hair and not to mention i paid $400 for this style that was pose to last the rest of my life and only lasted a couple months b4 i said the hell with it and pulled them out... oh and yes sometimes even if i put them i a pony tail they would fall out. DONT WASTE YOU MONEY, ALLOW YOUR HAIR TO GROW ON ITS OWN!!!!! no matter how good a person says they can do them its still not your hair and its neva going to lock in to your hair. The person who did mine claim to be one of the best and they have a website which i will not mention, but i was in the georgia location when i got them done, and it was jus a mess in all. this person was also the one who gave me the advice to start interloc my dreads. but i dont blame her bcus she gets paid by ppl like you and i and she want us to come back and neva learn to treat our own hair. dreads are the easiest style on earth to learn to do y pay anyone to do what a 3yrold can learn to do... my best advice from someone that has been there and done that is to stay away from the fake sh*t and allow your natural hair to grow. thats what dreads are any way NATURAL!!!!! 100%YOU!!!! AND WHEN U ADD EXTENSIONS YOU LOSE OUT ON GETN THE EXPERIENCE TO WATCH YOUR HAIR TRANSFORM AND THE DIFF STAGES OF GROWTH!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soaringeagle said:
before it even locks?
wouldnt recomend it
benitia taylor
@benitia-taylor
14 years ago
4 posts
i got lock extensions put in b4 and dude believe me its a waste of money and time.. dnt do it jus allow your ahir to grow as it normally wud. i had to deal with them falling out randomly, and sometimes when i washed my hair and not to mention i paid $400 for this style that was pose to last the rest of my life and only lasted a couple months b4 i said the hell with it and pulled them out... oh and yes sometimes even if i put them i a pony tail they would fall out. DONT WASTE YOU MONEY, ALLOW YOUR HAIR TO GROW ON ITS OWN!!!!! no matter how good a person says they can do them its still not your hair and its neva going to lock in to your hair. The person who did mine claim to be one of the best and they have a website which i will not mention, but i was in the georgia location when i got them done, and it was jus a mess in all. this person was also the one who gave me the advice to start interloc my dreads. but i dont blame her bcus she gets paid by ppl like you and i and she want us to come back and neva learn to treat our own hair. dreads are the easiest style on earth to learn to do y pay anyone to do what a 3yrold can learn to do... my best advice from someone that has been there and done that is to stay away from the fake sh*t and allow your natural hair to grow. thats what dreads are any way NATURAL!!!!! 100%YOU!!!! AND WHEN U ADD EXTENSIONS YOU LOSE OUT ON GETN THE EXPERIENCE TO WATCH YOUR HAIR TRANSFORM AND THE DIFF STAGES OF GROWTH!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
updated by @benitia-taylor: 07/03/15 07:50:08AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
moral of the storywhen it comes to dreads..if they claim to be the best its safe to assume theyre the worstif you dont know what your doing your doing better then the so called proshow hard is it really to do nothing?

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form