14 years ago
59 posts
really? guess i'll keep doing what i'm doing then! thanks for the help all
updated by @pokolo: 07/03/15 07:44:07AM
pokolo
@pokolo
14 years ago
59 posts

so this is what my hair looks like after about 2 weeks now... it honestly doesn't look much different to me as before when i was just using normal shampoo...
updated by @pokolo: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
iys getting there u maybe just below the length u need to go natural but u can see its startung not really dreads yet but getting closeru got a wool hat?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
pokolo
@pokolo
14 years ago
59 posts
a wool hat no... i've tried looking for one i haven't been able to find one i dunno where to look really or what to look for exactly... i went to a kohl's recently but i didn't like what i saw
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
lolkohls? nah i doubt theyd have anything worthwhile..never once been to one but couldnt imagine theyd have anythingwe have a few crafters on here that make tams etc look in this section http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/categories/dreadshop-for-the-shopless/listForCategory sandand ky mak4s some nice ones but so do others here who havent set up shops yet and theres threads in craft section on how to make your own pokolo said:
a wool hat no... i've tried looking for one i haven't been able to find one i dunno where to look really or what to look for exactly... i went to a kohl's recently but i didn't like what i saw

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
TaMMiKiNS
@tammikins
14 years ago
22 posts
Your hair is a bit short for starting natural dreads so it might take yours a bit longer than you anticipated because there's just not as much hair to be able to knot and lock as quickly, I can see definite progress with your pics tho. another thing you need to keep in mind is that when you're in the shower don't just let the water beat down on your head and run down your hair cause that can undo your babies as they form... Kinda hold your hair close to your scalp with your hands while the water runs thru, so as to hold the knots in. Also, with the baking soda wash, no rubbing or scrubbing is needed.. just dump it on, let it sit and rinse it out.. PATIENCE is key when you choose to go with natural/neglect locks... Stick with it and you'll see. Patience and peace, brother :-)
TaMMiKiNS
@tammikins
14 years ago
22 posts
PS, I make wool tams.. if you are interested, send me a message.
pokolo
@pokolo
14 years ago
59 posts
hey guys i ran out of ACV... is there something else i can use to rinse my hair in the meantime? like lemon juice or something? i think i heard that somewhere
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
was wondering the same thing awhile ago, the acv is just an acidic counter to the base ph of baking soda, anything acidic like lemon would work as well.

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form