Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Giving away dread products i was duped into buying

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
or joining prizes ..i will take 1 or 2 too if u want but defoinately post a great bead giveaway thread sam said:
Thats a cool idea, bro

Matted Dew said:
u should make a thread and give um out to all the peeps on here that are on the fence about getting locked up
they just need uno bead to get one dread and feel it out

Daniel said:
all the same shape but different colors. Really basic cylinder bead shape, holes about 8-9mm colors are purple, black, white, sandy tan-ish, navy, blood red, burgundy and green

Matted Dew said:
wut do they look like? all the same?

Daniel said:
i was about to make a new thread but figured id tack this along here

so i ordered some beads online, thinking i was ordering 80. Well the order came in and it turns out that i didnt order 80 beads, i ordered 80 packages of 24 beads. This means 2 thing

1) I got a much better deal that i first thought and
2) i now have 1920 deadlock beads.

to put that in perspective, i could give two beads to every resident of Vatican City and still have plenty of beads left over for myself.

...anyone want some beads?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/20/15 01:55:54AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/categories/dread-craft-show-and-trade/listForCategory in there make a thread titled free dread beads to new members and oldmake 1st paragraph we are giving away free dread beads to all new members and old while supplies last, join now for free dread beads.you can add a lil more but keep that part at least

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Buffalo Rogers
@buffalo-rogers
14 years ago
46 posts
If you still got that lock peppa, I've wanted to give it a go, to see how it worksAnd yeah a new thread about them beads would be great! Lots of the beads I've seen in stores are expensive, too much for me. Let me know if you still have some of them, I'd totally love a few of them!Thanks mon!
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
14 years ago
183 posts
If you still got the fragrance I'd be down my boyfriend told me to day he wants me to put Vanilla scent in my wash so they smell better. I asked if they smell he said no but that is his favorite scent and wants to smell it when we hug...hahaha
Dustan Snow
@dustan-snow
14 years ago
8 posts
I gave my dread wax to a fellow dreadie for Christmas.... and told him it was a candle
Jcisazombie
@jcisazombie
14 years ago
40 posts
I'll take some beads =) Daniel said:
i was about to make a new thread but figured id tack this along here

so i ordered some beads online, thinking i was ordering 80. Well the order came in and it turns out that i didnt order 80 beads, i ordered 80 packages of 24 beads. This means 2 thing

1) I got a much better deal that i first thought and
2) i now have 1920 deadlock beads.

to put that in perspective, i could give two beads to every resident of Vatican City and still have plenty of beads left over for myself.

...anyone want some beads?

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form