Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New Dreadlock Shampoo Bars

Heather
@heather
13 years ago
1,291 posts

i want to say that i do love how soft my hair feels but it's not going to do me any good in the knotting department. and this dragon blood scent........oh my gosh!!!!! its the most amazing fragrance. if you likesandalwoodthen you'll love this bar.

updated by @heather: 07/09/15 09:56:36PM
Aika
@aika
13 years ago
57 posts

just ordered my bar :) can't wait to use it!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok the dreadlocksshampoo new sites almost ready just need to touch base with her bout finnishing it off her other site i'll finish when not so drained

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

if anything i imagine it being a great body soap as well. thats another reason why i got these.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

How long did it take you all to receive your soap? I paid 9 days ago and haven't received yet...hmmmmmmm

Meagan
@meagan
13 years ago
3 posts

I ordered mine Saturday! Haven't gotten it yet either. I'm only impatient because I'm so excited to use it!

Castaway J
@castaway-j
13 years ago
585 posts

yeah, i ordered mines on saturday, ive been checking every day lol i cannot wait! hopefully they get here tomorrow, thats wash day anyway ;)

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

I'm just an hour from Bucks County, I should have driven there, hahaha']

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
13 years ago
336 posts

Got it'] Only took 11 days, lol. It smells really good-Dragon's blood. I'm leary of using it since I heard Heather's report'[ I too have tons of new babies underneath I don't want to "undo" I may hold off till they are all solid...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

for every1 waitting the east coast was hammered with a freak octovber snowstorm her farm was burried under 13 inches of snow and has had no power now for ..i guess 5 days shes staying with relatives who also have no power but at least have running water

she emailed me yesterday from starbucks

orders may be deklayed untill powers restored

on a sidenote ive been using this a couple weeks now

im in love

my dreads never felt so soft and healthy and wonderful..

i will say after a wash when blow drying theres alotta soft flyaway loose hairs..but a few hours after drying all that kloose hair for the most part seeme d to knot all up

and hav alotta babies forming and new congoing going on i actualy been seperating a few cause theres been so much new knotting going on

heather shes gonna send u a sea salt/pink sea salt mix she put together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

/ 7

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form