13 years ago
18 posts

lightens meaning color.

updated by @arden-rayne: 07/23/15 06:33:39AM
Sonja-Skye
@sonja-skye
13 years ago
10 posts

THAKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH SE... I've just stumbled on this now, and FINALLY, is all I can say, this I think will b a big help in my washing repertoire, now that I have a heading for what helps with which problem, if only u had solutions to friend problems, I'd be set!!! :D:D lol.

Maximilian
@maximilian
13 years ago
62 posts
I use a half gallon, add 1/3 a cup of BS.. Then i add 10 drops of lavender, 8 of tea tree, and 8 of peppermint.. and then rinse with cold water plenty.. ta-da. No problems. EVER
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

This is exactly what I have been looking for. It's in my genes that I will loose my hair, but I would like to prevent it for as long as possible. Thanks so much

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

are u shure its in your genes whos bald in your family cause the gendes passed through moms side not dads so if your dad or grandpatrents on dads side are bald u may not be if your moms dad wasnjt

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

My dad's mom and dad both had full heads of hair. My moms dad was straight bald and her mom had very thin hair. My mom has very thin hair. and my cousin on her side started going bald in his late 20's

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i see well u can pump up the biotin intake and try other things like rosemary tonics and u may get luckjy

but baldys with dreadies are still dreadies too

your only a baldhead if you intentionaly shave the dreads bald

i know a guy whos pretty damn bald except 3 big fat dreads and u gotta respect him for that..

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

Yeah, I'd do that. But my girlfriend will never let that happen. I will always consider myself a dreadhead even if I don't have them. That's very far away, but It might happen someday

Alex Haighton Kerr
@alex-haighton-kerr
13 years ago
11 posts

i have to tie my hair back for work and have found that its tugging at few dreads, it doesnt seem to matter how loose i tie them. But, letting them loose isnt much of an option, they are still young and a bit wild!

What is the best oil to use for the wee scabby bits...not big scabs i can just feel two of them that are itchy and a bit sore but you cant see them and the hair doesnt seem to be effected.

i use 1/2 a cup bs

20 drops lavander

20 drops Rosemary

5 drops tea tree

6 drops Peppermint

4drops lemon

4 drops thyme

all in a big jug of water and leave it for 15 mins

Then i do a ACV rinse i add a glug of acv 20 drops lavander, 20 rosemary, a dribble of jojoba oil, and 4 drops thyme and 4 drops of lemon and rinse

and if its feeling a bit dry i rub in jojoba oil and leave it in.

am i using too much of something or is there and oil that is really good for skin i can leave on at the end??

all info appreciated thanks!

Panda Monium
@panda-monium
12 years ago
11 posts

What would be the best combination to help dry dreadlocks that are starting to thin a little in a couple of places?

/ 9

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form