Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

DHHQ release new products... Seriously, I LOL'd

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

oh now i see more lies still cklaiming neglect will take years and look horible clkaiming tnr takes ,longer and will need to be cut and cant be combed out wtdf maybe cause waxy dreads dont dread but still same ol lies and marketing crap

Tara C said:

http://dreadlocksrevolution.com/other-deadlocking-methods it said on their website that this site is a preview of their new site, and this section is new to me, so I'm not sure if I'm slow on the uptake and you already know about it or not, but this was what I found. Like I said, still biased, still advertising his products and everything, but the section wasn't there when I originally found their site before starting my dreads, so at least he actually acknowledges it now. Small steps are better than nothing

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/19/15 05:54:33AM
Patty Haynes
@patty-haynes
13 years ago
39 posts

Sorry to stick my nose in, but I will anyways, THAT TRUTHISM WEBSITE IS CRAZY!!!!! moving on...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

isnt it? and some ppl actualy think it makes sense

gotts love the logic

if this dont make semnse its cause you are not the 1 thinking your minds and thoughts are implanted by aliens

the fact it makes no sense is proof its real

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

ok ppl read over his new "beta site" and tell me if its not even worse then the old site yes he mentions u can use other methods and yes he says u can dread without wax

but then implies youd have to be a moron to try

its even more full of lies then it ever was

--
Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

I disagree SE, I don't think it's worse. True, he's still saying "buy my products" and being biased, but he's acknowledging that there are other methods now. When I came across their site before I started dreading, I read the entire site. If there's someone else like me out there who reads the entire site and comes across the natural part, then they might decide that's the path they want to take. True, easily-influenced people will still think that wax is better, but I believe most people who get taken in by those products aren't easily-influenced, just ignorant as to the methods, so now they're actually aware that there are other methods. I'm not saying it's perfect now, it's far from perfect, but if he's as bad and uncaring towards people as you say he is, then you can't expect him to go from lying and hiding the truth to completely turning around. I was just saying that now at least he's actually spoken about there being other methods

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

yea he is talking bout other methods finaly but still lying about them and his own crap

im not impressed at all

--
Sean Jones
@sean-jones
13 years ago
14 posts

I'm glad that "natural" products are at least getting a lot more attention.

My favorite as many of you will come to know is the Urielpure Best Dreds . It has natural and organic ingredients and makes your scalp feel awesome!

Always read the ingredients on products and know that they have some wiggle room for what they put on labels. Make sure that you can trust the company.

Peace

/ 3
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form