@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

listen to what u just said

8 moths isnt long enough to come out with a wax remover

but

isnt it long enough to ..edit a site?

what did he do with the 8 months?

invented more wax! of and a new crochet hook after all lots opf ppl no longer want wax they crochet instead so heres another way to profit off encoranging more harm)

Miles Robertson said:

All of these things you can research and get other people's opinions. But why attack Johnny about His wax clogging up your hair an makin it icky when it's obviously going to do that ? It's wax. And seriously SE, I doubt anyone could create a wax remover in 8 months. Before everyone goes and blames johnny for their ruined hair, why can't they just sit for a secon and ask themselves "well, it IS wax, that's probably why my hair is sticky!" I haven't seen a single case of it on this website. It's called common sense. The wax is encouraged to be melted into the hair. Isn't it obvious it won't come out on it's own?
And in regards to researching gods existence or did we land on the moon, that comes to personal belief. If anyone is researching that on the Internet, they're researching in the wring places for the wrong things. If someone needs proof of gods existence, theyve missed the point of 'belief' now, it's 4am here and iv got school tomorrow. I am happy to continue this in the morning. Until then, night man, peace.

soaring eagle said:

well its understandable the way he pushes it

and 8 months ago he admitted it was harmful promiced reform promiced free wax removers with every kit ..said hed be editing his site with more truthfukl info

none of it happened he just came out with more harmful stuff and more harmful stuff

and seriusly

how many former customers call themselves victims?

untill a few years back tghere were thousands of sites well hundreds maybe all were dhhq clones

affilkiate sites really

no good info out theee at all

places to research were hard to find till wecame along

and alot have fpound us in time or just too late

bu thers still plenty of victims all the time

your blamig them for not doing research well they had to do research to find out bout wax they just didnt do research in the right places your blaming them for believing in the research they did

u can research did we land on the moon

or does god exist

or any 1 of a thousand things u might reearch and depending on who you trust u might fall for lies

yea when you think about wax it makes no sense to do

but a flashy con can make ya think it makes sense

you know the nigerian scam doesnt make sense that a nigerian diplonat wants to give u millions of dollars but ..millions of ppl get ripped off for millions of dolars every year

ppl want dreads

they turn to ppl that portray themselcves as authorities ..professional ..experts

yea its a human flaw to automaticly trust ppl who claim to be an authoriy on a subject

witch th guys vids and notice how his trippy edits and visual distractions coincide with statements that make no sense when u think about them

he drops an idea into your head then quickly disrracts yiu from thinking about whether it makes sense

the way he writes his promo materials insults the intelegence of the reader to the point of being like youd have to be stupid if you cant make sense of stuff that donrt make sense so many dont bother trying to think about it and simply believe it

example

extreme example but

www.truthism.com i think it is

there are a good number of ppl out there believing this weirdness

because if ypu dont believe it your brains under the control of alien reptiles so you cant trust your own thoughts

only if u believe it are you truly able to think

extreme example of jonny clean marketing at its finest

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 03:42:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

if more ppl sued mcdonalds theyd stop selling absolute crap

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

no they return to a few weeks to few month old stage cause they never dreaded thats when they begin to dread is after the wax is removed

Miles Robertson said:

To be honest, i don't even think such a product is feasible, let alone in the course of 8 months. and if im correct, wax is Meant to stay in waxed dreads, don't the dreads fall apart after wax has been removed??

--
Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

It's true that people's lack of common sense can play a part in it, but to use an extreme example, it's like saying that a girl who gets taken advantage of when she's drunk is completely her fault. People need to take responsibility for their actions, and the person who makes and sells those products should offer alternatives or make it known that there HAVE been cases of problems with people using wax, even when it wasn't overused. Or at least, if he truly cared about his customers as he claims to do so, then he would. It's not his fault that many people are ignorant or don't research the right places, of course not, but he should point people in the right direction if he cared. At least, that's my take on it. People smoke knowing it's bad for them, but at least they put warnings on the packs

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

exactly and 8 months ago thats exactly what he promiced to post some real actual truth on his site edit to saty thbat wax was not nesacary and can be harmful

but no he instead knew some dreadheads avoided wax just cause it wasnt vegan so he made a vegan wax insstead to make even more ppl waxy

i bet it still says that neglect dreads take 4 years and are scary and need 10 inches hair and every other lie its evcer said which he swore hed edit 8 months ago

--
Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

I've just checked out the site and there's a newer version they're testing out that has more information about wax, and other methods. It's still biased as you'd expect, but it's a step in the right direction, right?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

really hmm what parts were changed ill lok got a direct link?

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

i see nothing ar all diferent the same idiotic nonsense the same scammy marketing theres nothing changed at all that i see

where wer you looking?

--
Tara C
@tara-c
13 years ago
644 posts

http://dreadlocksrevolution.com/other-deadlocking-methods it said on their website that this site is a preview of their new site, and this section is new to me, so I'm not sure if I'm slow on the uptake and you already know about it or not, but this was what I found. Like I said, still biased, still advertising his products and everything, but the section wasn't there when I originally found their site before starting my dreads, so at least he actually acknowledges it now. Small steps are better than nothing

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
13 years ago
29,640 posts

where and does it not dsay to use wax in dreading naturaly?

what i read was

what u need

wax this is what makes it all work

lock peppza its optional buit if u backcomb wityh it a d backcomb without it you will know why you should use it

same ol garbage

zshow me anything thats bden revised

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form