Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Q About Dr. B's Soap and Hair Dye

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
when i 1st saw yoir pic from behind, i thought you were a good bit younger then ya are echolynnrain said:
I second that!

MommaCrunch said:
Oh and ps....I think gray hair is distinguished looking....I am just not ready to be THIS distinguished lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/18/15 03:43:28PM
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
I too have had Dr. Bronners strip colour out of hair.. For colour treated hair most would recommend a colour safe shampoo/cleanser. However I pretty much bet that almost all of those have some sort of colour sealer (AKA- residue & conditioners to us dread heads) and therefore would be bad.FTR: I dont think any of us guys look or should be considered "old".. (hug) I kind of like gray hair.. Maybe its just me, I look at grey hair -as life patches ya know (like girl scout patches) .. The grey is earned ;)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
thats exactly how i feel

--
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Lol...yeah SE...I'm catching up to you! soaringeagle said:
when i 1st saw yoir pic from behind, i thought you were a good bit younger then ya are

echolynnrain said:
I second that!

MommaCrunch said:
Oh and ps....I think gray hair is distinguished looking....I am just not ready to be THIS distinguished lol
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
I have some of my dreads bleached and dyed, and I use dr. b's and it is never a problem for me, but i always use the liquid soap.
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
hiya! just had to put in my two cents, i have blue hair, and i only use Dr.Bronners liquid soap, dilluted. in the past 8 months i have only had to dye it twice! i dont find it strips out the color any faster than anything else, i wash my hair once a week, sometimes longer. :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
yea like i said dilution is really nesacarynot only economical but with dyed hair u want it to not be so strong

--
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
My hairs dyed and i use dr bronners all the time. Just make sure you use a good dye is all,, and stay away from the peppermint bronners cuz that will strip you.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
good point alotta ppl like that5 cause it tinglesbut its the least benificial 1 to dreads

--
Electric Mama
@electric-mama
15 years ago
80 posts
that is the one i use!

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form