Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

best dreadlocks dandruff treatment i've ever found!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok so today i used this with the typical baking soda acv combo but just added the freezing cold water and..it is amazing how well it workedim so glad i finaly figured this out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
ur telling me SE..been doin good to me aswell..getn kinda used to the whole cold water thing.....lol soaringeagle said:
ok so today i used this with the typical baking soda acv combo but just added the freezing cold water and..it is amazing how well it worked

im so glad i finaly figured this out
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i always thought i felt less dirty deep in the wilderness cause i was getting away from all the polution even tho id be covered in mud.. who woulda guessed it was just the cold mountain streams that really made the itch go away j.boy said:
ur telling me SE..been doin good to me aswell..getn kinda used to the whole cold water thing.....lol
soaringeagle said:
ok so today i used this with the typical baking soda acv combo but just added the freezing cold water and..it is amazing how well it worked

im so glad i finaly figured this out

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
jamie
@jamie
14 years ago
4 posts
I'm so glad the cold water is helping! You get used to it quick :)
Sharon Grimaldi
@sharon-grimaldi
14 years ago
1 posts
Good show! i love learning new things, especially when it comes to hair lol. I learned the cold rinse from a hairdresser!what the cold water does (and it doesnt have to be super cold, cool-er water will work too) is closes all your hair follicles and pores in your scalp. whereas warm or hot water will leave all that open and assist in dry scalp and split ends :)congrats SE!
Alyssa2
@alyssa2
14 years ago
35 posts
thank you so much!
Sammy Seven
@sammy-seven
14 years ago
19 posts
damn, i wish i knew this when i washed my dreads this morning, hahaha. oh well, i'll try it next time.
Coen Cameron
@coen-cameron
13 years ago
12 posts
I tried this today. My head hasn't felt so peaceful in AGES! Even though I didn't use the baking soda or anything, I just gave my hair a cold water rinse for a minute or two before getting out of the shower. I probably still have dandruff, but Im not itchy and my hair is so soft and feels great!

grittyjane said:
yes, i too think it was the cold water that helped. i have found that it has helped my scalp also :)
Sean Jones
@sean-jones
13 years ago
14 posts

I use Urielpure Best Dreds

It worksbetter for me than the best homemade formula I could make and just a small amount does the trick for me.

It's my secret dread weapon!

TrevorJah
@trevorjah
12 years ago
4 posts

I cant wait to clean them tomorrow. i have like 3/4 of shampoo left on my dr bronners shampoo mint. ima mix them with BS + ACV + rosemary + tea tree + lavender oil!!!. and + cold water. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

updated by @trevorjah: 07/03/15 06:31:26AM

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form