Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Trimming the ends?

Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
when i had dreads i always had lose tips i never bothered with them, some of them locked on there ownlet them do there thing
updated by @apollo: 07/23/15 03:39:50PM
ET
@et
15 years ago
4 posts
You guys rock!Yeah I'm always in the water. I'm on the swim team, and I work as a SCUBA diver at an aquarium. And I live on a lake.Prior to this post, I had no knowledge of the fact that my blunt tips would take longer to dry.Thanks for the support, team.-ET
Apollo
@apollo
15 years ago
80 posts
yoo rastavanny i highly doubt you know what your talking aboutyou havent even had your dreads a yeari wouldent be talking rastavanny said:
there is a member created page on here on how to round tips, in there is a video of how to properly round your tips with a crochet hook, there is two different ways of doing it. I love my rounded tips,,so far no mold issue
ET
@et
15 years ago
4 posts
Hey now, where's the love people?I'm sure rastavanny was simply trying to be helpful.Advice is advice.We're a community here.Let him talk. Just kindly critique him when you believe that he is wrong.Love is my religion.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the loose tips act like a wick and kinda draw the water out..i find the loose hairs at the ends tend to stay wet and dripping as thge dread dries ..but with the blunted ones it pools up in the ends and doesnt drip out and theyt can be pretty soggy for a gooid day or 2 longerthere had been another diver here awhile back who had unraveled his blunted tips just for that reason ET said:
You guys rock!

Yeah I'm always in the water. I'm on the swim team, and I work as a SCUBA diver at an aquarium. And I live on a lake.

Prior to this post, I had no knowledge of the fact that my blunt tips would take longer to dry.

Thanks for the support, team.

-ET

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
Your dreads look awesome! I wouldnt do a thing to em
Emphino
@emphino
15 years ago
13 posts
Yeah dude, leave them I went the Dreadhead way with my first dreads, My ends never rounded off and i trimmed them, just never worked, Thankfully my dreads didn't take days to dry, just a few hours.:D
Emily
@emily
15 years ago
203 posts
yeah, definately leave em be. all of mine are loose at the end and theyre just fine :)
ET
@et
14 years ago
4 posts
You guys are awesome. Just the encouragement that I needed.
Vee
@vee
14 years ago
1 posts
HiIve been dreading for 4 years now. I trimmed my hair and believe me the person who did it spoiled my dreads. if trimming do you keep all your hair the same lenghts? they cut it blunt and it looks stupid. in what fashion do you cut the ends?

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form