Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

NO WAX

Michelle Mercy
@michelle-mercy
12 years ago
2 posts

Trying to get rid of the wax i recently used. I've got two year old dreads and I dont think I wanna lose them.

Any ideas of soaps, shampoos or care for my locks, I have a sensitive scalp.

<3

updated by @michelle-mercy: 01/13/15 09:40:03PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

www.dreadlockshampoo.com get the wax b gone and the shampoo bars

tearre rosemary if u have dandruff

the wax b gone and very hot water will do the tru]=uck but use it several more times then u think iu haveto cause even if u are 100%b sure u got the wax out theres probly alot still left to remove

but that wax b gone does work dgreat

the shampoosare te best tioo

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

so does thjat mean that for two eyars you have been adding wax?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

no
only used it recently

--
taye
@taye
12 years ago
833 posts

Dawn dish washing soap also works. Use it in the hottest water you can stand. It might take several washings. I have seen Dawn remove car engine oil out of dreads too. I have never seen the wax b gone used. I have heard good things about it, but dawn is cheap and easy to get. If you only used wax once and used it sparingly, it might only be on the outside of your dreads and not all the way to the core. Hopefully that is the case.

Michelle Mercy
@michelle-mercy
12 years ago
2 posts

Nope only used it recently, I started with wax for 6 monthswashed it off,used it last month (thought I had no option) nowI want it totally removed.

Castaway J said:

so does thjat mean that for two eyars you have been adding wax?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

using it in the begining can really mess up your orogress so when u do remove it you'll be surprised by the diffeeence

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
12 years ago
585 posts

yeah the wax will only prevent your hair from actually dreading, so hopefully it was all removed the first time around. i hope you do not loose to many dreadies..good luck with the removal

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form